Toribash
Sorry I haven't said anything in a while, I played way too much of The Division.
Have a nice day, and make sure to relax. :)
Come on Souk, as my Co-Pilot I need you here. This is a lot of work for 1 person. xD
Not that I'm complaining that is.

We can start warring but to do so we need to be on around the same time. Since Daylight savings just ended my time is now (-7:00 GMT) or PST.
I also have work today so I won't be home until 7pm.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
TimeZone's are way too different to do scheduled wars, I think the people that have access to start wars should just do them. Scheduled wars and different TimeZone's don't mix very well, The time for me right now is 19:19 (7:19 at night ) as of right now, so I recommend just doing them with people that are online, don't get me wrong its completely up to you, I was just suggesting.
Last edited by Dominic; Mar 14, 2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Grammar mistakes and Spelling
Toribash? completed it mate

Ok, so now I know that I have to post every two days, instead of every week. So I'll be posting alot more.

Also, for scheduled wars, I agree with the hahahahalol guy. I live in california not to mention I still go to school every week.
JOIN MARVELOUS
Leader
You are very right. Considering the fact that most of us live in different time zones it is hard to set up wars with other clan mates. As for doing wars with people who are online, I would but whenever I get on it seems no one else is on. (That and I'm not a very war oriented person, in all honesty I believe I suck at this game and it screws with my moral when I war.)

As for the try-outs Fluffy, what are the try-outs going to be for?

Also Haha I don't know if you noticed but your post was in a larger font than normal, I will admit it kinda took me by surprise. (~o_o)~
Name:LoanMe
Job:TC Bank/Item Bank
Belt:Blu
Stuff I am good at:Suplex, Duel, Shovel, Run.
StuffIamGoodFor:Item Bank.
Loan, please do not post here again.

Ye I'll try, if you guys want to host try-outs as well go ahead. Just make sure to send them to the application center.
I guess I am.. back?
Yay, my exams ended so I can be more active.
Sorry for my inactivity, I had no choice.
Graft.