Toribash
Hi my name is Jacob im 15 this is my application : D
Username: DabImHigh
Belt: Im a Brown belt i have around 200 games to black belt i am ranked 4500 in the world
Talents: im pretty good at judo thats what i normally play im also ok at wushu
Fav mod: Judo
Reason: ive always been rejected by clans because im not a black belt and i really feel people will respect me more when i tell them to stop being racist

If i don't get in its cool im just happy you read it thank you
Username: JT2002
Belt: Brown Belt
Special Talents:Kicks, Dodges
Fav Mods:boxchu, judo
Reason for wanting to join: I wanted to join shockwave because I want to have people to talk to and to respect them. My motto is Be friendly, Be kind, Have fun. I also want to join because I am having trouble learning new moves.
Previous Clan:
Tell us about yourself: Hi, I am josh. I am 13. I like playing toribash and I want to help my clan members and myself to grow.
Forum Activity - I am on the toribash forums atleast once a day
In-game Activity - I am in game toribash for at least 2 hours a day.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you accept me.
-----
Ok
Last edited by JT2002; Apr 3, 2016 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi shock wave! yes its me!!!
Well i will apply!
Username: Bl3ssur(Real life:Francisco)
Belt:Black belt
Special Talents:Replay making,Texture making and aikido(in real life)
Fav Mods:ABD,Taido,Taekkyon,Wushu,Erthtk and Ninjitsu(i like a lot the kicking mods)
Reason for wanting to join:Well i know this clan(im an exmember) and i know what its full of amazing people and good fighters.
Previous Clan:Shockwave,Flame,Weed,Mau,Aces,MM.
Tell us about yourself:
Well... Im Francisco from San Luis,Argentina.I speak spanish,english and a little bit of french.I like the football and handball.I stude Aikido in real life(Im blue belt)
Well thx for read this ;)
Xylonn´s Bitch
Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt
Special Talents:Attacking,Defense
Favorite Mods:Aikido,AikidoBigDojo
I want to join this clan because I like making new friends and doing war.
Previous Clan: Drunk I Left That Clan Because They Were Unactive.
I ussally play everyday 1 hour or more
Im not on forum but I can be.I Started Playing This Game In 2014.
Thank You For Reading This I Hope I Can Join.
Hi, I'm Sensaur or Sen I'm a Green belt (close to blue).
My fave mods (And the mods I do the best in) Akido, Akido Big Dojo and Judo
I am looking to join because I just got back into the game (I stopped playing early into playing hence why my belt level is so low)and I'm looking to learn with a group of friendly people, I unfortunately have no previous clans.
My skype is live:curtissewell10
Hey I am Ali and this is my application
Username: DoubleBons
Belt: Brown
Special Talents: I am amazing at Judo and I have so many moves such as my decap move and my split kick
Favorite Mods: Judo and Greykido
Reason For Wanting To Join: To meet new people, to learn new moves and to have alot of fun
Previous Clan: I dont have one
Tell us about yourself:
My name is Ali and i just love to have fun, the reason i am applying for ShockWave and not any other clan because the members are very kind and helpful. I am a very active ToriBash player i play from 2-4 hours almost every day and i want to help you guys out with the clan by doing whatever i can. I think this clan will help me learn new moves and make new friends.
;-; its me harlenray99 i was locked out for a VERY VERY VERY long time (NO!!! not banned i was locked out someone hacked my account ;-;) and i reallyz wanna be re added ;-; i fnally got my account back also heres meh skype again VVVVVV
killblow99

;-; plz re add me
-----
;-;
-----
;-;
Last edited by harlenray99; May 3, 2016 at 03:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
they say not to uze ur face irl ... WELL I SAY YOLO TO THAT btw DoNt l3t yOuR Dr3aM3S B3 dR3AmZ
Hi my name is Killerferi! i want to join bcs i like to play toribash and i want to join because I want to play with a good comunity. Im brown belt but i will be black after 200 games.I have skype: Sasok882. My main talents are tricking but Im learning parkour. My main mods are Mushu, Boxshu mushu, judo.Im 7/10 active on forum.