Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by loganwb123 View Post
Hey I am friends with one of your clan members and it would be awesome to join you clan and I hope I can help ahead of time. Oh the clan members name is nick

I don't care if you're a friend of someone, your application is by far too bad so you're
DENIED
-----
Originally Posted by FreakyDope View Post
Hello All. My IGN is FreakyDope but if you would like to you may call me Raymond. I am currently a blue belt and ranked 758. I have recently got back into Toribash after having to remake an entirely new account. My best mods are Judo and Akido and I do fairly well in MMA. I am a grappling style player and pull my opponents towards the ground. I live in the USA and have Eastern Standard Time. It being 4:00 PM as of right now whilst typing. I hope to be enlisted into Reckless as a hope to expand my knowledge of Toribash and having Reckless as my first clan and hopefully last. I hope that the leaders of this Clan will greatly assess my application and I hope to be part of this Clan. Freaky Out.

Please read the op, your application is lacking replays the replay you posted is by far not good enough please reapply when you think you got better , and i would like to know what your other acc was.
DENIED
Last edited by Thronior; Jul 28, 2016 at 11:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
App.
Hi!..i would love to join Reckless mostly because i want to join a good active not ignorant clan. and i really like Reckless. im a low belt but i have experience in toribash. im not saying im great but i would really like to join.
Originally Posted by lbulletl View Post
Hi!..i would love to join Reckless mostly because i want to join a good active not ignorant clan. and i really like Reckless. im a low belt but i have experience in toribash. im not saying im great but i would really like to join.

1. Be patient, i read this thread at least once a day and sending a pm looks like you're desperate

2. Your app is by far not complete, did you even read the op

3. You're DENIED

Reapply next month
Name:
GMT:
Why you wanna join:
Active Ingame 1/10 :
Active Inforums 1/10 :
Replays:
More info if you find it relevant:

(yes it is Deni's format with the last point i added :P

right all this in essay form. reapply next month, as thronior said.

and also, dont try to pm anyone within the clan to try and get in or your chance of entering the clan is completely gone.
application
name : loko9010
gmt: +2 ( i think..)
time ingame 6-8\10
time in forums 3-5\10
replays: none currently.

im mature and fun. i want to make a cool community in toribah that plays together. strong sides: im very friendly and peace maker.
weak sides: in battles i sometimes want the battle to look realistic and thats a reason i lose.

this is a boring application.

loko9010
Originally Posted by loko9010 View Post
name : loko9010
gmt: +2 ( i think..)
time ingame 6-8\10
time in forums 3-5\10
replays: none currently.

im mature and fun. i want to make a cool community in toribah that plays together. strong sides: im very friendly and peace maker.
weak sides: in battles i sometimes want the battle to look realistic and thats a reason i lose.

this is a boring application.

loko9010

1: post replays

2:try to write in essay form

3:youre DENIED
Last edited by gun43; Aug 3, 2016 at 10:17 AM.
APPLICATION EXAMPLE
Main Account Name: TRAgamer
Current belt: 10th Dan Black Belt
Clan History: Nitro
Bans: ADVgamer
Ingame activity from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3
Forum activity from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Favorite mods: Ninjutsu, Wushu, Aikido, AikidoBigDojo(In that order)
Something about myself: I enjoy gaming and messing around with all sorts of software like Photopshop, Sony Vegas, Adobe Flash CC...
Why Reckless: Because it's more than just a ClanTag.
REPLAYS (at least 2): Check below.
Type an X in bracket if you agree to the following:
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Reckless.
Attached Files
Ninjutsu.rpl (77.9 KB, 2 views)
Aikido.rpl (38.6 KB, 2 views)
dead game
Originally Posted by TRAgamer View Post
Main Account Name: TRAgamer
Current belt: 10th Dan Black Belt
Clan History: Nitro
Bans: ADVgamer
Ingame activity from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 3
Forum activity from 1 to 5 (5 is best): 4
Favorite mods: Ninjutsu, Wushu, Aikido, AikidoBigDojo(In that order)
Something about myself: I enjoy gaming and messing around with all sorts of software like Photopshop, Sony Vegas, Adobe Flash CC...
Why Reckless: Because it's more than just a ClanTag.
REPLAYS (at least 2): Check below.
Type an X in bracket if you agree to the following:
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Reckless.

ACCEPTED

welcome back and thanks for this examplary app <3
It's me GetDunkedOn (Call me dunk )
I'm 2nd Dan black belt right now.
'been in (Thief) for most of my life.
I'd say 4/5 for my in-game activity and 2/5 for forums.
Favorite mods: 1.Boxshu, 2. All striking mods, and a distant 3rd is Aikido mods.
I'm a Filipino kid who likes toribash, plays it for fun. Also I like game chats.
I like reckless 'cuz the people are nice and approachable.
Replays: Below
Attached Files
boom baby.rpl (46.7 KB, 4 views)
slam dunk no 2.rpl (41.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by GetDunkedOn; Aug 10, 2016 at 11:44 AM.
I wanna die.