Toribash
TORIBASH CLAN RECRUITMENT
hi my in game name is dragoslat i am a black belt,i love dragons, and my favorite mod is judo in real life i don't really do much other than gaming
sorry brown belts and up

and dragoslat, Thats cool small app but good enough. I will test you later but for now

WELCOME TO VANIRGODZ
Last edited by vipercat; Dec 23, 2016 at 06:29 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

I'm 14 years old and My Passions are Boxing, playing video games, and I enjoy Sports. I've Recently Gotten Into All Types Of Music . Some other stuff that's interesting about me is I play Football. .

I'm mainly interested in AikidoBigDojo, but I'm also good at Boxshu, Lenshu, I'm half decent at Sparring, I'm good at ninjutsu, and I enjoy playing Bushido . I know Every Team Legacy Member Of Wapow , I lead it until I ended up going inactive because of school. I'm an 8th dan black belt, I just recently got back into Toribash About Two months ago.
ok thats sounds great thanks for applying we dont get many 5+ dans. I've tested you and i like you so.

WELCOME TO VANIRGODZ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Application
My ign is AvaxRetro, My name is jimmy I'm 14 going on 15 in march, Fav mod is abd. Let me join I am lonely. I am an old friend. Kappa
My Application
My name is lefarid123 and I would like to join your clan.
My previous clan "Virals" got disbanded by the leader Magic.
Now I'm clanless and I would like to start again.
I could bring a higher win rate in ABD as I got trained by ApatheticP and can experience the skill of the best clans around. I'm a good nograbber and a nice guy to spar with. If needed I'll grab too. Most of the time I'm nograbbing though because I would like to improve in saving. Not that I'm bad in saving but you can improve everytime. My hobbies in real life are coding, playing computer games and science. I also like to watch MMA and movies with Muai Thai or Kung Fu. I'd recommend watching IP Man. It's a nice movie for you if you are a huge Kung Fu lover. I love kittens aswell. I had one but he was ill so we needed to give him away.
I would like to join.
romar26 apllication
romar26 is my ign, I am currently still in school but it is winter break so I should be fine,but I am not willing to release my age because ageism is a thing . My favorite toribash mods are mushu,aikido big dojo and various funny mods like a canapult or scorpion mod
My current alt account in case of emergencies is named "ALOKirito" I was really into SAO for a while so don't judge
Fun Fact: Toribash was the first downloadable free game I had. I have been playing for years but FOR SOME REASON I'm still black belt. I actually do karate in real life, not sport karate, Traditional karate
Shotokan-Ryu Green Belt for 2 years. I also play lots of other games on my pc cuz I'm a nerrrrrdddd. I will give you some of my favorite Mushu Replays.
Thank you for your time

"love kittens"
Attached Files
REKT BRO.rpl (46.6 KB, 2 views)
REKT NOOB.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
Dat Save Tho.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
Determination!.rpl (82.3 KB, 2 views)
You don't need that.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
Hey is this what you call "Fighting". If so... you have no idea what it really is