Ranking
The funny thing with boomhits, is that ONE joint can change everything.
You can transform a 3-DM boomhit in a 5-DM boomhit with just a joint.
So you have to keep trying to improve your boomhit.
Toriolympics - 2nd place | Fr_Death Leader |ORMO Member |
Remember, sometimes moving even a joint that is remote from the impact area can change the boomhit. Also, A good boomhit rarely comes at first. You need to edit and tweak until you have the hit just right.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Thanks, that helps quite alot, I've always been trying to grab'em and smash my knees in, but it never works. But now a have another problem, I need a way to grab and perform a boomhit. I'm a noob and don't have the knowledge or patience to create my own move yet, could you give us some move fragments so we could perform our own boomhit?
Most boomhits consist of lots of editing and stuff, so I don't think there are any 10 frame by 10 frame boom hit moves. If you wanna learn how to get better at making your own boomhits and making them faster, join a unibash class on toribash.
My idea is ussually to hook the foot in the head to get a boom hit on that position

Or if your in the air when you drop you will gain alot more speed to give you a nice boomhit
but be aware if you gain to much speed you could easily break your own body parts.

Finnaly I would say boomhits are the most easy in the arms of uke around the elbow.
Sold my dog to join RRO
A good tip from me: Try out all non fighting mods like skating and park hour. I've learned so much about Toribash (even human anatomy probably) just from mucking around. Sure you're not boom hitting anyone, but after a while you get a good deep understanding on how gravity works, and most importantly your joints!

A quick story: I used to sambo a lot and get my ass thrown out the ring every time... It was all because i didn't understand how the legs should be maneuvered... After some running.tbm and park hour.tbm, i learned how to properly manipulate my legs to stay on the ground and send most ppl out of the ring.

Also play around with different gravity settings. -15.00 for spacey cool fast moves.
-30 to -40 for realistic moves.

Sorry if this post is scattered and broken everywhere, i suck at forums and socializing hahaahahaha.