Toribash
Original Post
NEW FEATURE: PACKS (CHEAP!)
NEW FEATURE: PACKS
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=45

TODAY, WE ARE SELLING:

• 10 packs of Demon. (this includes EVERY Demon item in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 2,000,000 TC!!
    FOR $75!
  • 10 packs of FULL TEXTURE SET (every texture set in Toribash) - NO QI RESTRICTIONS TOTAL VALUE IS OVER 500K!
    FOR $35!
WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Last edited by veb; Dec 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM.
i bought the texture pack about 4 or 5 days ago and it still hasnt shown up on my account. i may be looking in the wrong place where will it show up and also is it not here yet cause i used paypal? when i bought it i know it had more left so im getting confused......
So this pack in the torishop for $25 includes every single texture pack? Do I need to buy other colors or are the options unlimited?
Originally Posted by Oblivion29 View Post
i bought the texture pack about 4 or 5 days ago and it still hasnt shown up on my account. i may be looking in the wrong place where will it show up and also is it not here yet cause i used paypal? when i bought it i know it had more left so im getting confused......

ehh 4 or 5 days ago?

what email did you use with Paypal?
Originally Posted by Xenophobic View Post
So this pack in the torishop for $25 includes every single texture pack? Do I need to buy other colors or are the options unlimited?

Every single texture item. You can put goatse on them if you wish, the possibilities are endless. No limits.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
ehh 4 or 5 days ago?

what email did you use with Paypal?

i dont understand what the email has to do with it but it was a yahoo email.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
You can put goatse on them if you wish

O.O I might do that sometime! XD

I'm loving these packs, they make great compo prizes.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Hehehe buy em of youshop then sell them for more >: D
Bloxam: TBH...
Bloxam: i like boys more than girls
Dr_NoXious: i see
Dr_NoXious: is now Offline.