Toribash
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
I understand I'm probably replying to a teenager, but this sort of lazy critique is just against human nature. More importantly though, I can't help but notice that all you do here is post ostentatiously and ironically for your audience of whoever your friends are. Does this sound like someone who would NEVER indulge in gaiety and frivolity with their comrades? Does this sound like someone who would rather work with a stranger who differs in personality, instead of a similarly ironypoisoned friend? Seriously ask yourself these questions.

this brought tears to my eyes. beautifully written. thank you toribash shakespeare
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
akina isn’t human…
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I've been keeping up with the thread, even if some of these replies are just banter and only try to instigate members to join a bandwagon of negativity. That aside though, I do have some thoughts regarding the new comments, as some have raised concerns within matters that definitely are worth discussing further.

I'm currently the person responsible for the Event Squad, and if the community really feels that a transparency report is needed, then I can provide a better insight into what the team does, or who has been a key player within a certain period of time.

What I will not to do however is give a specific list of each member and their activity, this is just welcoming an environment which I would really not encourage in any way. This is a volunteer position after all, and I wouldn't want the team to feel pressured into anything beyond their own passion to provide for the community. There are members within the team that for personal reasons had to tend to other matters, resulting in temporary leave, and it'd be unfair to say they do nothing, when say the previous month they were one of said key members. For that reason I'm not convinced. I mean you know, I would be regarded as entirely inactive, because according to the criteria I haven't really hosted much for months, unless I was handling the process of finalising a members trial period.

I understand the appeal to the idea, as some can fairly say that they haven't seen a certain member host, or even for that matter be around when they are. There are various reasons to why that could be the case, like:

a) they have personal matters, are on temporary leave
b) timezone difference
c) are currently tackling a project and dedicating their time to something else

I keep track of any requests asking for time off, and unless unreported, there is a huge amount of leniency towards these members, especially if they have shown genuine passion and interest to keep providing for the community. Those that know their matters will overshadow their investment, they usually resign on their own. If I were to just remove every member that has to take a month off because of final exams or university enrollment, then this would simply be a cluster to manage.

Believe me though, I care for this community and carry over the sentiment towards my team. During this year I was always checking up on members, and keeping track of their activity, or reasons for it's absence. I can't speak for times before me, as I was in no position to influence the team. However now I am the leader, and that comes with the various responsibilities. Primarily it's taking care of ES, but taking part in conversations like these is as important to me personally.

Sorry for the long format, it's a pain for most to read through a block of text without a Family Guy clip playing in the background, but I'd rather be satisfied with what I'm saying, rather than just sending a short "damn, that's crazy" message.
toribash staff should stop pretending like they have personal matters or that timezone difference mattered...

everyone knows they dont have life, and goblins dont follow normal human sleep patterns... (they are no human,, they are goblin)
-----
the projects they "tackling" can only be them trying to break most times masturbated during 1 day guinness world record

pathetec
Last edited by akina; Apr 29, 2023 at 10:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
I understand I'm probably replying to a teenager, but this sort of lazy critique is just against human nature. More importantly though, I can't help but notice that all you do here is post ostentatiously and ironically for your audience of whoever your friends are. Does this sound like someone who would NEVER indulge in gaiety and frivolity with their comrades? Does this sound like someone who would rather work with a stranger who differs in personality, instead of a similarly ironypoisoned friend? Seriously ask yourself these questions.

holy shit it's joeyy

shadow wizard money gang
Glimpsed