Ranking
Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

I'm not active but I do really love tk and it's variations.

I think tk suffers the same issues with normal judo, where everything gets dm'd way too quickly and it doesn't feel fair sometimes. They fixed that by making judofrac. I think tk needs something similar (people requested making elbows and wrists stronger and I think that's a good start).

I would love to say that tk is its own mod with its own way of playing it (kinda the point of mods) and that people can't expect to treat it like lenshu or abd and have it work out, and that they need to properly learn how to play the mod but its clear people aren't a fan of how the mod works so changing it to fit the general public would probably be the better solution for now.

Though I also want to mention that the modlist for ranked should be diverse so that you can express your overall skill in toribash, and not just how good you are at grappling mod #4
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
I'm not active but I do really love tk and it's variations.

I think tk suffers the same issues with normal judo, where everything gets dm'd way too quickly and it doesn't feel fair sometimes. They fixed that by making judofrac. I think tk needs something similar (people requested making elbows and wrists stronger and I think that's a good start).

I would love to say that tk is its own mod with its own way of playing it (kinda the point of mods) and that people can't expect to treat it like lenshu or abd and have it work out, and that they need to properly learn how to play the mod but its clear people aren't a fan of how the mod works so changing it to fit the general public would probably be the better solution for now.

Though I also want to mention that the modlist for ranked should be diverse so that you can express your overall skill in toribash, and not just how good you are at grappling mod #4

This is what I am talking about!

Maybe some edits or revamps.
Son of the Serpant
Originally Posted by Thugs View Post
Then just play more carefully? I dont find myself with selfdming myself without a logical reason behind it

That's just a bad argument isn't it? Imagine if Fortnite was a game where you lose HP if you run too much or too fast. Nobody would like it but its all part of the game so its fine?
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by skizz View Post
u expect me to wait 49 minutes in queue and get erthtk and have my wrist dm while perfectly predicting the opponents kick and then me flying out of the ring because the gravity sucks in this FUCKING outdated cancer DOGSHIT HORSESHIT FUCKING mod that NOBODY BUT COWMEAT AND WOEB ACTUALLY SPENT MORE THAN 1 WEEK OF THEIR FUCKING LIVES LEARNING TO PLAY

maybe dont let ur wrist dm i think maybe perhaps !! ( ? )
Originally Posted by pomi View Post
maybe dont let ur wrist dm i think maybe perhaps !! ( ? )

We don't allow it to happen!!
Son of the Serpant
if erthtk was a person id give them a swirly
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by piss View Post
if erthtk was a person id give them a swirly

I would slap their grandmother, two times.
Son of the Serpant