Ranking
Originally Posted by LadyDEATH View Post
Glad to see you have good responsible, intelligent members who are well respected in the community. *cough*sarcasm*cough*

No srsly you guys should clean up your act a bit lol not to be a bitch or anythin. The clan looks really zerg-ish. Might be potential though?

You are not being a bitch LadyDEATH we are not that bright thus adding lack of intelligents we have not found one member who is active because of are messy ways of trying to get members Its mostly my falt to blame I should have been a more better co-leader I shall clean my act.Thank you for your kind words this will let us see things more open minded.

Btw Nate Ydarnano67 left are clan a few days ago I think he rejoined icof.

Materger.
Last edited by materger; Mar 10, 2009 at 10:53 PM.
Nate I simply just quit I was never born to have the leadership of a co-leader or leader I know we started this clan as a team but I am better of as just a clan member in another clan hopefully this will not destroy are friendship bond.Bye.

Materger.
i was hoping this day wouldnt come till TSK was offical but it did im pretty sure thsi clan will fai lwith out you. but i cant keep you here forever so i guesss i better say good bye and our friendship will live on
Last edited by drool; Mar 11, 2009 at 10:13 PM.

▲ ▲