Toribash
View Poll Results: Metal or rap
Metal
47 Votes / 70.15%
Rap/R&B
20 Votes / 29.85%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

look... Without Metal and Rock there would be no other music... Wich is not Metal and rock... With Led Zeppelin... There would be NO COOL MUSIC... SO Led Zeppelin FTW!!!
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!
Originally Posted by filip95 View Post
look... Without Metal and Rock there would be no other music... Wich is not Metal and rock... With Led Zeppelin... There would be NO COOL MUSIC... SO Led Zeppelin FTW!!!

That is TOTALLY false. Shut up.
SporeCc....its tottaly TRUE!!! Without Led Zeppelin...you wouldnt listen to Metallica now...Without Led Zeppelin you wouldnt listen to any rock/metal music...
SporeCc....its tottaly TRUE!!! Without Led Zeppelin...you wouldnt listen to Metallica now...Without Led Zeppelin you wouldnt listen to any rock/metal music...

Not true. Again, try thinking. While Zeppelin was instrumental (pardon the pun) in the evolution of both rock and metal music, they certainly weren't first. Chuck Berry, The Beatles, Elvis... those guys are the reason you listen to your music. They brought a totally new spin on things, get it? Good.

Stop being an ignorant Led Zeppelin fanboy.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I enjoy listening to metal rather than rap. I guess its because of my dad and friends, who always play all types of rock and metal.
Drummer dont be smart -.- Look in the history of Metal... Led Zeppelin started heavier genre ;)
Drummer dont be smart -.- Look in the history of Metal... Led Zeppelin started heavier genre ;)

That doesn't make sense. Also, you're wrong. Sabbath predated Zeppelin, as did the Yardbirds, who by training Page, Clapton and Beck, were also important in the development of heavier music. In addition, the distorted heavy sound of the Kinks back in '64 also predated Zeppelin. In case you didn't know, Zeppelin was mostly a blues rock band in their earlier days. They only started making truly heavy rock as we know it around Led Zeppelin III.
Last edited by SporeCc; Apr 18, 2009 at 06:09 PM.
Lol stop arguing, it won't get you anywhere . Also, I much prefer metal as I find it more fun to listen to, and it uses real instruments instead of synth and computer-created backing sounds. Fair enough to people who prefer rap, I just find it boring
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time