Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
can you give me some tips to fix it?

Well, you'd have to mess around yourself.
Just try to make it so you face your opponent with your legs as much as possible, instead of vulnerable parts.

Here is something i just came up with, loosely based on your starter. They are also reckless (like most offensive openers) but they are still much safer than yours.
Attached Files
spinner1.rpl (11.2 KB, 23 views)
spinner.rpl (11.1 KB, 19 views)
spinner3.rpl (11.1 KB, 19 views)
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
Well, you'd have to mess around yourself.
Just try to make it so you face your opponent with your legs as much as possible, instead of vulnerable parts.

Here is something i just came up with, loosely based on your starter. They are also reckless (like most offensive openers) but they are still much safer than yours.

well the move im most concerned about incorporating is the one i used to actually kick him. can you show me what you could do with that move?
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Not much else you can do from that position. Your kick is as good as it can be from there.....it's just too high and will probably miss.
Yes!
I can finally suck less!
This has helped me a lot. These strategies, tips, and replays all helped with my fighting.
This should be a sticky!
(Insert some form of an animation or a slightly wise and/or satyrical statement here)