Ranking
damnit, how do you reset the timer on mIRC again? I did it once about 100 days ago but can't remember how :P
FIRED UP
i had a sword sage his main power was shadow
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
hes so op.me and 2 npc killed a giant spider worth 5k xp in like 2 hits thanks to the fire elemental that makes them turn around. all at level 1. free backstabs ftw
M.M.F.W.C.L
hahaha i was in a campaign that went a really long time, by lvl 15 i was a dwarf half angle fighter, with a prestige class, (cant remember what it was) but i had 2 dwarven war axes that where greater enchanted and a tower shield that had a fold up enchantment on it, so it would appear at will

boy did i dish out some fucking damage
In the Never Ending War Between Pirates And Ninjas, Ninjas Would Obviously Win, All Pirates Do Nowadays Is Illegality Download Movies Off the Internet And Shit
What exactly are you guys talking about? I've been lurking the Parrot forums ever since I parted with my tag.

I have about an understandment ratio of 1:100 of what the fuck you guys are saying. This is why I usually decide not to post here because I have nothing to contribute to the conversations.

Help out da noob comprehend english brah \o/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation