Ranking
Reasons for rejection of applicant: Applicant.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
fun and dopey

Your text was too vague and lacked content in a varied assortment of ways.
Your claimed reasons to choose TLL are the definition of dull.
Your overall application is unimpressive.

And infractions, because c'mon
sup guys, my school ended for Christmas and it's about the time were I like to take a little dive into Toribash as I have loads of spare time now.

My names Brayden and i'm from Canada just looking for the cool guys to hang around which is like 2/3 of the fun of this game. It's always been a bit touchy applying to TB clan because such a mould has been created with traditional apps that clans seem pretty lame now, everyone feels like they are in some mighty seat of power looking don on the app writers.. I'm just looking for some people to hang with

things i take interest in is just computer games, i mostly play Starcraft and Wow.. A lot of Wow

Anyways i'm pretty lame typing so i'de rather you just toss me a message if you want and we can talk on Skype..
right on
Names Pair (Call me Aj if you want) and I'm 15. I'm From NewYork, USA. I play other game son steam, which is EpikSpiral and my skype is EpikSpiral aswell. I am very mature for a 15 year old. I am a nice person and I am not usually disrespectful. I joke around when it is safe to joke around, and I am not an ass. I'm a BlackBelt and I am very Forum active as you can see (If you have looked at the date that I made the account on). I am very in-game active as well. I am okay at making videos for Toribash. I actually started to make videos recently with Sony Vegas. I am willing to war if you need me too and am almost always available on weekends and sometimes available on weekdays. I am still very active as soon as I get on my computer. I look forward to joining the clan and get to know the people in this clan better. I guess that is all though. Thanks!
Last edited by Pair; Dec 20, 2013 at 11:32 PM.
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Trickbob and Pair, I'm inclined to say yes, but still not sure. You should both join our IRC and post around our board, so we can get a better view on how you behave etc. Post like you were part of the clan, and join our servers when those appear. We will come up with a verdict shortly. However we will let you know immediately if you get denied.
Originally Posted by IceColor View Post
im going with qubic

Because hes a GM? Whats your reason? You don't even know me. Why are people so biased?
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
hahahah aha
ahah
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am going to go ahead and be biased and jump on the nowagon
Last edited by Ealtrik; Dec 21, 2013 at 06:33 AM.