Toribash
I wish i had skype but gf no trust me xD, hey guys im going to Seoul South Korea to visit maybe forever its to see my grandmother before shes... well dead xD no easy way to put it with out sounding gay. Also im going to interview a family friend..which draws hentai (you know im going to take lessons),i am also taking Hangul lessons (the name of Korea's writing,my gf is coming as well but 5 days after i land so yeah we might have some fun.

What ever happen to Calamity? i am guessing he quit tb after loosing all his stuff in that duel an know what happen
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
Ok guys so I have discussed this with some of you on Skype, But I think I'm going to ad it to our clan goals now. So what we really need to do is save up some Tc for a clan video, everyone is sitting here making these amazing replays. But they have no place to go other then sit here and rot in our clan thread. So what we need to do is save up at least 100k to buy a clan video, Calamity had talk to Mochuca about getting a video done before he decided to.. well quit on us. So I will continue are talk with Mochuca about getting a video done by him.

- [] Get a Clan Video

That is what I have added to our goals guys. So lets get it!

Meeh i will still inactive for the home work :P , i will try to make all i can today , also the FIFA SOCCER WORLD CUP STARTS in 1 hour . and im making more cool replays for post here or in another future post :P.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Can't wait until our clan video is made! This is going to be really exciting!!! Stocking up on replays at the moment.
Buze | Infinity | Orbus
Idk if I can post here but yolo. Anyways good war guys, once we finish reviving Apex and have a solid team again lets rematch. gg.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Guys please dont start a argument xD , if you read this MindOnStormMan best of luck with Apex i hope we can get that rematch soon i love to WATCH wars again best of luck <3
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
MindOnStormMan

This just tipped me over the edge to get a namechange lol.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by Orbus View Post
Fite me MindStorm.......

Orbus, there is a post requirement, 15 words or more. It just upsets me a little. So I will be donating TC to the bank every now and then, and MindStorm, it was a good war.
BuZe well i guess im going to have to say a lot of pointless words in order to say the short thing i want to say in which the main message is: Ey guys.
Shaken Baby Syndrome
I would like to apologize for my behavior during the clan war, I was very rude and made a lot of unnecessary comments and insults. Well fought guys.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Idk if I can post here but yolo. Anyways good war guys, once we finish reviving Apex and have a solid team again lets rematch. gg.

You can post here whenever you want since we are clan allies, just don't overdue it ;)

Originally Posted by Orbus View Post
Fite me MindStorm.......

I will never understand how its so hard for you to just post 15 words that are actually useful instead of these kind of posts Orbus. This isn't Skype, Skype is were we can say a bunch of crap that is meaningless and only 3 words long. If you cant get it together I'll have to start giving you strikes like this is baseball, and 3 strikes and your out.

Originally Posted by Skittleman View Post
I would like to apologize for my behavior during the clan war, I was very rude and made a lot of unnecessary comments and insults. Well fought guys.

Well I didn't see make any rude comments ;) I wasn't really paying attention to the main chat while we were warring.
Last edited by Submerge; Jun 13, 2014 at 05:28 PM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere