Ranking
OHEY! Don't insult smbd here! You might not like crazy but I do. You might like breadcrum more but not me. I think he's nice and so but no. Also mata, how can you tell? You rarely played or talked to him >:T
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
well.. cheffchen im sorry but imzcrazy is not a nice guy as you put it.. he may be nice to you but not to us.. he keeps bragging and shit.. he insults mrdevil and now breadcrum then leaves cuz of a stupid reason cuz he fought with breadcrum... isnt this enough? that he left cuz of a so stupid reason.. he was also not active on forum and active in game which is bad too.. joining only for the tags.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
well.. cheffchen im sorry but imzcrazy is not a nice guy as you put it.. he may be nice to you but not to us.. he keeps bragging and shit.. he insults mrdevil and now breadcrum then leaves cuz of a stupid reason cuz he fought with breadcrum... isnt this enough? that he left cuz of a so stupid reason.. he was also not active on forum and active in game which is bad too.. joining only for the tags.

well maro.. you can be kind of a "Jerk" too some times, we all can be jerks x) just saying..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Angry Disc
guys imzcrazy left without even telling us.. also he insulted breadcrum3 and also he kick him i the server.. always hated that little bitch imzcrazy

that little bitch leaves without even telling us. I have been nothing but nice to him as I said earlier....also, breadcrum is a nice guy. Never intended to insult...anyways, fuck that bitch imzcrazy. No wonder everyone left in June...
-----

the only thing I don't remember is when imz was insulting me.... I saw him insulting bread, he would have turned flip to crap. so happy hes gone.....
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 26, 2014 at 10:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Disc
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
that little bitch leaves without even telling us. I have been nothing but nice to him as I said earlier....also, breadcrum is a nice guy. Never intended to insult...anyways, fuck that bitch imzcrazy. No wonder everyone left in June...

No insulting on forum bro... you can get a warning if it keeps going..
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Disc
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
No insulting on forum bro... you can get a warning if it keeps going..

Sorry I'm just pissed off....this shit keeps on happening and happening...
-----
Forget what I just said and listen up...we're almost to 15 clan members! Only 2 more and we're good to go
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Jan 26, 2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Disc
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
well maro.. you can be kind of a "Jerk" too some times, we all can be jerks x) just saying..

yes i know sj i know :3
yes i know sj i know :3

:3 we all are, we all are. We are jerks sometimes of the way we act or by mentally unusual actions. -MrDevilMan 2014
disc
like today.. i deopped everyojne in the flip server :3 evil.. (gave them back btw lol)
-----
iam ganna sleeb naw goot nayt alls
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 27, 2014 at 01:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Off Topic
There once was a man who was black.
Who just got hit in his ballsack.
He got laid out
But got to shout
At a bitch ass cack (cock)