Toribash
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

LEADER?!?!?! U dont have a day in hoodz and u are leader?!?!?! OMG thats nepotism!!!

EDIT: Devong48 quited and Armyofzero too... so take them out of the list
Last edited by GrayveXP; Nov 23, 2009 at 03:10 AM.

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by Seekuu View Post
Oh, allow me to introduce myself, I am one of Matt's friends in Toribash. So he decided for me to join the clan and become leader. Army has a problem with me so he quit after 20 minutes.

so now matts playen favorites. matt you've gone and betrayed this clan and anyone who dosen't realize it deserves to rott away in this clan. i also quite because of how full of your self you were and i was one of his top members this clans activity, ability, and respect will now drop because of my leaving and your leader ship.
Last edited by armyofzero; Nov 23, 2009 at 03:12 AM.
JANITOR "Drill-fork, you can drill and fork. Mostly fork."
Okay... Guys EVERYONE think that Hoodz sucks... Or they never heard about it...
Look here... i created a thread to see what plp think about us..

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...45#post1967645

They all dont know us, or think we suck... So i'll probably get out man...

#TribeOn
Oshi- madness. Seekuu pm me and tell me what you can do as a leader. If it's not good enough, go Away from this clan forever!
Last edited by Diza; 1 year ago at 10:50 AM.. Reason: This...is..my...sig
Originally Posted by Diza View Post
Oshi- madness. Seekuu pm me and tell me what you can do as a leader. If it's not good enough, go Away from this clan forever!

he could say how good he is and how when he loses its a misclick or he's on the phone :P, because apparently when im fighten him he can't use a mouse right or he's talken to his boyfriend. admit it matt you made a mistake youv'e lost two of your best members because of him and you'll only lose more if he stays.
Ok if grayve leavesd then im out with him man also diza quit with the games if you want to know diza is seekuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His last post about him having seekuu pm him he is just doing that to make seekuu(himself) look fit to be a leader so dont fall for his little stunts.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Man... I quit!! I'm not easily defeated but BY THIS LINK!! EVERYONE HATE HOODZ!!! I apreciate the time that i stayed here hope u guys get better, matt I also hope that you consider my sugestions and be lucky on geting official... But thats the end for me... I may enter to a big clan like Urban unit one day, if i get strong enought... but now i'm a lonly wolf... And if you guys dont believe me that everyone think that hoodz sucks look here...http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=139331

Hope U Guys get Better one Day... Good Luck... And Put Your hoodz Up Boyz!!!

#TribeOn
Originally Posted by falloutboi View Post
Ok if grayve leavesd then im out with him man also diza quit with the games if you want to know diza is seekuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! His last post about him having seekuu pm him he is just doing that to make seekuu(himself) look fit to be a leader so dont fall for his little stunts.

ok now youv'e lost your three best members because you wanted to play favorites how do you feel about that i can build clans or destroy them and youv'e cuased me to destroy your clan im srry but blame seekuu