Toribash
Mofficers Pick Entry :D
Daaaang you have no idea how long this took. It's my best replay. If this doesn't get picked, I think I'll cry. Good luck, all! Thanks!
-----------------------

I've edited the pose a little bit to make it better. I've swapped the replays, but they're still the same throughout (until the very end).
Attached Files
SkyWhale- At Long Last.rpl (369.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Aug 20, 2014 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Very minor replay edit to the pose.
Finding it awesome that people I don't think I've seen submit to the show are trying to get in on Mofficers pick. Seems like this was a good way to help people who felt emails were a barrier for entry.
Originally Posted by JackMorris View Post
Finding it awesome that people I don't think I've seen submit to the show are trying to get in on Mofficers pick. Seems like this was a good way to help people who felt emails were a barrier for entry.

I've submitted and I've been featured before but this is a great idea regardless. At first, I was intimidated by the whole email thing, so I know how convenient this must be for other members of the community. Also, it gives more incentive to improve yourself because only the best replay is accepted. I'm sure others will agree
Wait, I don't have to email you to send a replay to the show? I can just plop it down here?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Wait, I don't have to email you to send a replay to the show? I can just plop it down here?

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch using Tapatalk 2

If you submit the replay here, and it's the best one that was submitted before the last replay showcase (and it's picked of course), it will be featured on the next replay showcase without the wait. However, if it's not the best one submitted here, it has lesser chance of being picked and will not be featured (only 1 mofficers pick is chosen per showcase episode). If you submit via email, you have a better chance, but it will take longer before it gets to the top of Jack's inbox. Make sense?
Mofficers Pick Entry
Hi jack!
In this replay i used jlite210's "Power Punch" used in Toribash tips episode 38. Hope u likey

Thanks,
~Zach
Attached Files
Elbow to the face.rpl (135.7 KB, 5 views)