Toribash
Originally Posted by Ruiri View Post
Whos the best Jungle Carry? And how do you build him/her?

There is no "best" jungle carry.

There are good choices for jungle, but all of them have their strengths and weaknesses.

Udyr is a fast jungle, with somewhat reliable ganks, but he suffers if the enemy team knows how to juke, and is very vulnerable to wards. He's about average in item dependency.

Shyvanna is also a fast jungle, but her ganks are lacking due to no cc. However, she has some of the highest damage output and survivability of a jungle out there, and is not very item dependent.

Mundo is similar to Shyvanna, except he has soft cc for early ganks, but is more item dependent than some jungles, due to poor base stats.

Nocturne has good clear time, insanely good ganking potential at level 6, and above average gank potential before then, but he's one of the most item dependent jungles in the game.

Jarvan has subpar clear time, but has a large amount of cc by level 2, even more by level 3, making his ganks devastating. He's somewhat item dependent, not as much as Nocturne, but probably more so than Mundo.

I can keep listing jungles and their weaknesses and strengths, but then I'd be taking up the rest of the page, so I'll just leave it at these people. They're fairly common picks anyways. I missed a few other common ones, but whatev, there's guides for that.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Jungle Jax.

Awww ye!
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
New Ashe animations... really looking forward to that.

Also for jungles. Udyr and Jarvan are okay/good. Not too hard to master, yet gives results you need.

Tanky/DPS for both, More DPS for Udyr and more tank for Jarvan.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
Could someone please tell me a good lee sin jungle build, please.

>Fratma's

>Successfully built lee sin.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games