Toribash
Can someone inform me on how to download Mods, because when i click mods, they just show up as a bunch of text, and when i try download Replays it won't work unless i'm downloading from the Replay Section (between Mods and Scripts above)...so I'm I'm confused. There's a lot of good mods i want but i have no way to get them, besides joining servers in game that are on that mod, which gives me the mod.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Disc
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Can someone inform me on how to download Mods, because when i click mods, they just show up as a bunch of text, and when i try download Replays it won't work unless i'm downloading from the Replay Section (between Mods and Scripts above)...so I'm I'm confused. There's a lot of good mods i want but i have no way to get them, besides joining servers in game that are on that mod, which gives me the mod.

I can only tell you how to download replays. First, what program do you use on your comp? Windows 7?
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Ok just realized if a replay or mod is posted by a person using Chrome i have to use chrome to download it. But that doesn't explain why i can't download Mods from the mod section.
-----
and I'm using mac
Last edited by matarika; Feb 5, 2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Disc
Ok just realized if a replay or mod is posted by a person using Chrome i have to use chrome to download it. But that doesn't explain why i can't download Mods from the mod section.
-----
and I'm using mac

Ok, first of all, does it show boxes that says "Search the web for other programs" or "Select a program"?
disc
-----
and I'm using mac

well mata if u cant dl mod, just create a modnamehere.txt change the .txt to .tbm and select the text shit of the tbm selected on the forum copy it into the modnamehere.tbm copy the tbm file, past it in the mod folder and done?
just a fancy signature

If you use google chrome, just click download, Dont
click on it. Then go to OS>>Games>>Toribash>>Data>>Mod.
Now drag the mod from chrome, to the folder.

This is how to download mods. Hope it helped

Maro, i'll CnC when i get home.
Come join the [Modding Community]
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
what about my replay? lol

omg i totally forget it :o well i havent opend yet my pc. idk but im too lazy D:
just a fancy signature
Disc
Mata, here is what you do to download replays. If you use google chrome, click on the replay name. Next, when it says that you can't download it, click on the box that has a sentence that's "Use a program from the list of programs." Click on "Ok" and it'll show you the programs. Now, this is what you do. Click on browse under and find TORIBASH. (Computer>Local Disc C, Games, Toribash) when you have found toribash, just click on it and click the box on the lower right corner of that window to confirm. Finally, toribash will appear in the list of programs. Click on toribash, but don't double click on it. After you clicked on toribash click "Ok" and you're all set!
-----
Hey guys, just made this sp decap replay Hope you like it and a rate pls? Thanks in advance.
Attached Files
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Feb 5, 2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
Mata, here is what you do to download replays. If you use google chrome, click on the replay name. Next, when it says that you can't download it, click on the box that has a sentence that's "Use a program from the list of programs." Click on "Ok" and it'll show you the programs. Now, this is what you do. Click on browse under and find TORIBASH. (Computer>Local Disc C, Games, Toribash) when you have found toribash, just click on it and click the box on the lower right corner of that window to confirm. Finally, toribash will appear in the list of programs. Click on toribash, but don't double click on it. After you clicked on toribash click "Ok" and you're all set!
-----
Hey guys, just made this sp decap replay Hope you like it and a rate pls? Thanks in advance.

Sorry devil. i didnt like it. 3/10
-----
Can someone watch my replay and CNC?? why doesnt anyone care?
Last edited by maro6162; Feb 5, 2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!