Toribash
ugh...hi guys...i'm zGh05T,as you can probably see on my acc name, i'm an old member of Ethr(y'know avengd's clan) ask him if you don't believe me xD
anyway, i normally quit'ed toribash cuz it got boring and such xD...anyway...your leader kept asking me to help him so i said yes...
what i'll be doing :
i'll be one of the co-leaders, if anyone got a problem with me,fine...i don't realy give a shit...you won't get kicked nor anything else if you hate me...
i'll kick everyone with 2 warnings...i'll watch out for it...if i see anyone saying something bad about any of you guys i'll ask around.if it's true you'll get a warning...if you get 2 warnings...you're out of ETF, get it?
i'm strict...i know...i don't care

your venomvoid wants this clan to be known, i'll make it known...
ok...first things first...Get as much ppl in this clans,let them be good and make them post a application here...

post as much tc as you can in the clan bank...

this about sums it up?

ok...i look forward to playing with you guys :3
Blargharghag
Are name is being changed to Acid Burns=ACB we are going to burn right through the competition
I love you baby! Im always gonna be here for you!
^suure...
anyway...i'll be making a recruitment topic...hence it seems that there isn't one >_>

Me and Shift(and Venom ofc) will handle the recruitments,other members can choose yes or no,depending on their statement
(POST a valid reason why yes or why not)
-----
ok,clans being reorganized...ppl getting kicked should remake the application...
people still here,attract members
Last edited by zGh05T; Oct 29, 2012 at 11:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Blargharghag
Hey guys.. The ones that are in clan please be more forum active...
-----
Good morning everyone
Last edited by VenomVoid; Oct 30, 2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I love you baby! Im always gonna be here for you!
^i was just gonna say that xD
i see no reason in why you left though :/
-----
6hours...and no one posts...6 hours?!?
damn that ain't good...at all
Last edited by zGh05T; Oct 30, 2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Blargharghag