Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Guys i just got a new PC and played toribash on it. It's the first time i play Toribash with full graphics and it's amazing, also, i have a laptop so playing with mouse is a bit weird since i use the pad.

Oh i also downloaded Unturned and it's really sweet <3

I have to say my lap use Linux and the school gave it to me some years ago, and it's better than the PC i had. It's funny because it had like a block and i couldn't enter to a lot of websites, but i deleted it because i'm a hacker and a member of the Lizard Squad.
... Wut? Idk who asked but k.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
Originally Posted by BasicPunch View Post
Guys i just got a new PC and played toribash on it. It's the first time i play Toribash with full graphics and it's amazing, also, i have a laptop so playing with mouse is a bit weird since i use the pad.

Oh i also downloaded Unturned and it's really sweet <3

I have to say my lap use Linux and the school gave it to me some years ago, and it's better than the PC i had. It's funny because it had like a block and i couldn't enter to a lot of websites, but i deleted it because i'm a hacker and a member of the Lizard Squad.

Ooh, I think Don played Unturned once upon a time. He tried to get me into it but I was lazy .-. So, yeah, if you need an Unturned buddy ask Don.
Originally Posted by Alterations View Post
... Wut? Idk who asked but k.

I think you're just jealous ;) no, jk.

Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Ooh, I think Don played Unturned once upon a time. He tried to get me into it but I was lazy .-. So, yeah, if you need an Unturned buddy ask Don.

lazy like an old man <3
Hosting a bet server if anyone is interested in joining.

/jo SpecBets

Please don't come in asking for house though.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
But you died kouta, and I needed them.

I didn't die, you never PM'ed me back. I told you to PM me the flats and I would do it, you're the one who died.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
No.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I didn't die, you never PM'ed me back. I told you to PM me the flats and I would do it, you're the one who died.

No.

I'll make ded da both of ya >...>

Also, no one word posts lmfao, you're better than that ;~;

You two make me cri so much
Yes. Ok.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yes. Ok.

Alterations I don't mean to be mean here, but I really don't want to encourage posting like this. If you don't have at least a full sentence to say then please refrain from posting these useless post. I love you and all, but we don't want to turn the thread into cancer.