Toribash
:< wanna join me Nijia ? If you want I can make you to become the co-leader
Im not really active anymore :;(∩´﹏`∩);: I miss you guys <3
I'm sorry but I can't. I like that clan and I have friends in it. But I would hope for us to still be friends (When will I sleep! lol) Well, night (mebe XD)
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
lol btw guys im selling my flame.click that link http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=384283&page=2
Just sold that flame for 18k and now my tc is 84k...
Last edited by Piee; Nov 27, 2012 at 05:48 AM.
Before : Long time ago there is one guy name piee.He was traveled all around the world and one day he found this guy name Beta in this secret place name Toribash and ask him to spy and kill the cyber troopers.Piee took 1 week to go to the void and killed all of them.When he got back from the void,there were a very bad message from Beta.The message said "Dear Piee,I just got this message from the police.They said the cyber trooper just killed ur family.I need you to meet me right now." soo... Piee go and meet Beta.Both of them goto the void once again and killed all of them.They didnt killed the Cyber Trooper Leader...They took that Cyber Trooper Leader to they place and hanged that Cyber Trooper's Leader at the tallest tree.They explain why they do this... many people scared of them..and now they are called as the Scout.

After: A long time ago, in a world that is distance from earth, there was a man named Piee. He traveled all around the universe in search of something unknown. One day, he found it. He didn't expect it to be an actual person, but it was. His name was, Beta. Beta said he could not talk where they were at, so he decided to smuggle Piee to his secret mansion far away. In this secret place, Beta told Piee about Toribash and asked him to spy on the cyber troopers, and then kill them. It took Piee one week to go to the void and kill all of them. When he got back and went to Beta, there was a horrible message; "Dear Piee, I have just received this message from the police, and I am sorry to say it, but... More Cyber Troopers have been discovered and they killed your family. I need to meet you somewhere secret, somewhere unknown. I will pick you up outside of the Cube in 12 hours." So as promised, Beta picked him up, and smuggled him somewhere unknown. They went over some plans and got a team together. They eventually went in search of the Cyber Troopers and killed all of them but one... The Leader. They took him back to the place where Piee's family was killed, and hanged him in the tallest tree. Nobody is able to explain why they did this, many people are scared of them... Beta left in search of a new life, something that had to do with Evolution itself... While Piee devised a plan and is now putting a team together. A team of the elite. A team of the unknown.... Scout.

Thanks to Beta he help me out with the stories.. I mean correct grammar and stuff, etc.

The first one is done by me and the "after" part is done by Beta.he correct all the grammar and stuff,etc.