Toribash
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
yupsy daisy

this is great news help me reviving the channel that never lived by posting wips or I don't know, anything

can I post dick helicopters?
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
can I post dick helicopters?

sure, this channel was supposed to show our editors AND true nature as a clan. I can't see any better idea than yours
-----
I just arrived home and got sum good ass food prepared to eat in the bed, but before eating I went change clothes to sleep clothes, then I took off my pants and casually got my food back and started eating pantless in my bed until O noticed I'm retard hahah lol fun fact nobody cares
Last edited by Lionet; Jul 18, 2018 at 04:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
Why in the fuck would you share such thing?

Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Because he is Lionet.

yes

PLEASE GREED WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
I just arrived home and got sum good ass food prepared to eat in the bed, but before eating I went change clothes to sleep clothes, then I took off my pants and casually got my food back and started eating pantless in my bed until O noticed I'm retard hahah lol fun fact nobody cares

I love these "not awaken stories". I have a few simple ones:
1)When i used to live here in Campinas, once i woke up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I open the toilet and i notice at LAST MOMENT i was almost pissing in the trash can instead.

2)Once i putted my phone on the cupboard and went for HOURS looking for it.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592