Toribash
Hue, I don't watch the World Cup. But I do make replays, Jen GOML pls. So who is winning so far? America will most likely win lolno they won't. Anyways, look at this new replay. It only took me an hour.
Attached Files
!B-Psych.rpl (118.9 KB, 16 views)
Dude BuZe nice ass replay dude it was flawless not gonna lie but post could be better xD i was doing some betting today i got a 2k profit haha i might try betting even more
Well now, you didnt even give me the credit for making that a boom and not a simple split >.>.....
Shaken Baby Syndrome
Orbus, I didn't use yours, I edited mine to try and get the boom, and I got it. Trust me, if I did just save yours, I would have given you the credit for the boom. No need to get upset :c.
Rain please stop posting spam it does not help our clan in any way all it does is make up look bad so please stop, Ezio joined leader because he knows experience at being a leader
Originally Posted by Rainn View Post
Was Ezio always Leader with sub or he just became Leader?

A-A-Another Useless post , today in my job i make 80 VEF That is 2k in tc or 3,5k something like that .

One men of a new clan (Ad) Adventure was believe this : JafetBTW is an Alt < and he is my brother not an alt mine, i was laughing cause my brother is skilled and he only has 6 years old , he is skilled cause he play with me in sigle player a loot of greykido and i teach he some times but my brother JafetBTW dont get in the clan because he is too young and dont speak english ( sadly ) , also i will make 2k tc more for a bet server and i want BuZe hosting with me :P . I will make a new Replay Thread like buze i was close to make a replay thread and i can see BuZe`s New Replay thread , Also Congrats Yuse you have an amount of 2 yes for joining in team Aikido
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Your bro is only 6yrs? Dang. I have to play with him one day. Message me on skype when you get enough TC for a bet server. If you don't have it, it is Buze2k14. I would love to cnc your replays and watch them all. I might have deleted my aikido replays. Jen, when you get on skype, message me about [TA].
Welp, Im done with TC. Whenever i duel it, nobody ever duels me in ABD, try always make me do boxshu mushu and stuff like that. And then they just go all noob on me and steal all my TC away. FML

Well i also was told Orb that you're in need for a demo qi holder. I'll hold it for you. I was thinking of going demo/plat myself. It looks crazy sick and elf is overpriced. Demo is where it's really at. So yeah i have enough QI to hold it for you and I'm saving up so buy demo/plat because tbh: i dont really like my joints all that much.

Also i hosted a betting server today. It went pretty good. I hosted it with an old pal Zomfier and iTemp. Yeah i made so much profit too. A WHOPPING -10k yeahhh. Anywho that was pretty much all i needed to say.
w
Gas, gas, gas, you should duel in a mod you know you can win in, and you feel comfortable in. You got out of your comfort zone, and lost TC. I wouldn't mind buying a few joints ;D Those bet server earnings are I N S A N E. I have NEVER. Never. Had that much profit, gg gas. Hint: Don't bet when you host a bet server.