Toribash
I just checked, it looks like it's 5 games a month from at least half of clan will get us full point, unless we get thirty posts in a month. Seems like we're safe for now. This is a retarded system, we all have duties irl (a job, school) which override this game. We'll all go inactive for a bit sooner or later. This is just a death trap waiting to happen.
-----
I'm going to kick grates , he's been inactive the moment he got in.
Last edited by Navi; Jul 19, 2018 at 04:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am the only one that sees the irony in that last post? Lmao.

Yeah, working and studying at the same time are quite time consuming, can confirm. Whenever I get some free Time I want to play something fast, not tb
-----
Shit, I write like an old person, okno
Last edited by Onsola; Jul 19, 2018 at 04:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well, clans are not supposed to be a lot of old fags that doesn't have time to play and just lurk in forums, I guess
-----
Also, I have time to play daily, but I just don't feel like. Though I play toribash everyday I'm usually playing sp so I'm just replacing my sp time for mp time, and I still can make some stuffs in sp so, I think we're good if everyone strive to keep in game activity at least as far as possible
Last edited by Lionet; Jul 19, 2018 at 04:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
GOOD MORNING MY GOOD MEN!

good morning babe

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

NOT JUST THE MEN, BUT THE WOMEN, AND THE CHILDREN TOO!
(not a sjw, just a prequel memer)
good day, buddy!
What they are doing sounds like they're desperate trying to resuscitate a dead game at the worst ways possible :/ They're trying to punish for inactivity, instead of motivating and working in the game to make it better;
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
You crazy people on the other side of the world and your weird timezones!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
NOT JUST THE MEN, BUT THE WOMEN, AND THE CHILDREN TOO!
(not a sjw, just a prequel memer)
good day, buddy!
What they are doing sounds like they're desperate trying to resuscitate a dead game at the worst ways possible :/ They're trying to punish for inactivity, instead of motivating and working in the game to make it better;

well, they're trying to make the game better. TBN is coming and there is this new interface and other stuff they're probably working on, but I think this new clan system is just a way to make sure we will play the game they're working on

Originally Posted by Instep View Post
In my timezone its night

good night thread is there for you ♥

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]