Toribash
Originally Posted by CACROT View Post
Datz me everyday

Your signiture is wack as fuck dawg. lol.
Also,I'm loyal to my "Greenhouse" best shiat ever.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post

"Moderated Message:
User was infracted for this post."

Still is lol.
about the signature that is... No comment on your greenhouse. (I'm sure it's nice however.)

EDIT: btw sorry about taking so damn long to accept invite, things have been crazy around here lately.
Last edited by Vamp_09; Feb 19, 2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Forgot Quotes and line under edit
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
Lies

Granted there are solid competition(Indoor chron etc). However, it's the shiat I enjoy most. 0.o

Edit:
Last edited by CoKe; Feb 19, 2013 at 02:15 PM.

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post

Haha, it's mostly for some kind of trolling half the people think I actually got I infracted xD
Well its the natural assumption that its your infraction. However even if it were I've been infracted a total of 3 times during my long stay at the toribash forums. all of which have expired.

I blame it on years back when the GM would almost ban you just for asking for help, glad to see its better now.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
Well its the natural assumption that its your infraction. However even if it were I've been infracted a total of 3 times during my long stay at the toribash forums. all of which have expired.

I blame it on years back when the GM would almost ban you just for asking for help, glad to see its better now.

The GM's now are great. No worries there yo.