Ranking
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
Ive been playing this game for a year now.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.
And i like to play public spar!.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mallet2665/

My name: Jamion (English)

Nationality: American

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (Us & Canada)

Little about yourself: I'm an young teen, who is obsess with drawing ,artwork, and MLP:FiM. My personality is quite boring, because I'm serious but shy on the inside and I have a knack for fixing other peoples problems and not my own.

My belt is 4th Dan(Almost 5th)

My favorite mods are: Wushu, Boxshu, ninjustu and AikidoBigDojo

Activity on forums: 6/10 but I only view unless presented with a crucial question.

Ingame activity : 8/10 you can usually find me in Boxshu servers.

I want to join this clan, because my friend, Seba, was the previous leader of our old clan ,[CCFF] but it died in the last week.

I do artwork, preferably Signatures, and a little bit of Head textures.

Examples: I don't know how to post images, but look at my, signature, and seba's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking the time to view my application, even if I get denied. Also I will try to figure out how to post my, Head textures.
Originally Posted by steel9866 View Post
My name: Jamion (English)

Nationality: American

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (Us & Canada)

Little about yourself: I'm an young teen, who is obsess with drawing ,artwork, and MLP:FiM. My personality is quite boring, because I'm serious but shy on the inside and I have a knack for fixing other peoples problems and not my own.

My belt is 4th Dan(Almost 5th)

My favorite mods are: Wushu, Boxshu, ninjustu and AikidoBigDojo

Activity on forums: 6/10 but I only view unless presented with a crucial question.

Ingame activity : 8/10 you can usually find me in Boxshu servers.

I want to join this clan, because my friend, Seba, was the previous leader of our old clan ,[CCFF] but it died in the last week.

I do artwork, preferably Signatures, and a little bit of Head textures.

Examples: I don't know how to post images, but look at my, signature, and seba's.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for taking the time to view my application, even if I get denied. Also I will try to figure out how to post my, Head textures.

no! read first post so NO
Last edited by Darkerharder; Aug 1, 2015 at 09:49 AM.
just a fancy signature
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
@SweeYollo, denied

thanks for informing us Jensson
but i've seen him applying for other clans aswell.

Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
@SweeYollo: good luck in another clan.
and thanks JenssonFTW for tha info!!!

No problem , im like Al'gore with the Bear Pig Man . now i have to go flying " turututu badabum Turututu"
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!