Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

hey guys, post quality is starting to get really shitty and we're on the verge of closing this thread

try to calm it down a bit with the trash posts
lol ok ok.
Discuss the Valve's Infamous 7 Days Cooldown. How do you think about it? personally i find it annoying, since I just got the 7 days cooldown , not because of abandoning, it's because of power outage on the whole street.
:D
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
lol ok ok.
Discuss the Valve's Infamous 7 Days Cooldown. How do you think about it? personally i find it annoying, since I just got the 7 days cooldown , not because of abandoning, it's because of power outage on the whole street.

I don't think it should go as far as seven days, I think 2 days is good enough.

I also don't like how the 7 days stack

I have like 3 right now and it's annoying
what do you mean stack?
like if you get 2 7days you have 14days?
also i am now gold nova master (gn4)

i think that the competitive cooldown thing is entirely bull
if anything you should just get a lot of elo subtracted from you
that would really make me not wanna kill thiggist or something
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Cooldowns are perfectly fine. If you're an asshole, or leave too often you get punished. If you HAVE to leave and assuming you don't do it everyday, the cooldown will only be 30 minutes which is fine; that's not a punishment.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

I rarely get a cooldown, most I've gotten is two hours. Which was from leaving twice in two weeks. I think they're fine honestly. Fair refresh time and fair ban times.
I really don't understand how the cooldown system works. I had to leave competitive and it banned me for a whole week! It's still on, so I'm just fucking around in Casual until my cooldown disables. But I really don't know how you can just get half an hour off of competitive when I get a whole week :|

Seriously though, Valve needs to put an update instead of the bullshit cooldown. Like a popup admitting why you want to leave and put it in a valid reason.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
first time you get banned you will get banned 30 minutes, then 2 hour then a day and then a week, you need to stop leaving games man, you are ruining the game for everyone else.

Cool-down counter will reset after a week and go back to 30 minutes, I think the system is perfectly fair, so sick and tired of leavers.