Ranking
So current tc is 182,424TC.

A max budget of 1k or 1.2k? We give a good amount of tc plus we save a little bit of it each day. Also I will try to find a way to locate alts, since anybody can make a new account and post in this thread saying they are new and get 1k free. Lets try to avoid this so more beginners have the right to get tc.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Not to shoot it down but I find that unnecesary. Also we won't ever run out of TC anyways. And killer3366 is just 1 PM away.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Hmm that will be unfortunate for a few peepz that requested in an unlucky time
and yes, my last request was the hand
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
spcr, Reta has agreed to alt check anytime we need him to.

Also it was originally 1k but GNick01 suggested 1.5k.

Wait we didn't fill any Item Requests after the hand? XD Wow poor requesters we gotta fix that guys.

spcr what do you think was the most recent request filled aside from the Hand? I assume it's something I filled then before GNick01 even joined which was quite a while ago so I'll have to check Item Requests and relate them to my Transaction History as far as Item Sent & Date goes.
Last edited by Merc; Apr 5, 2016 at 10:56 AM.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
We should do questions or suggestions via IRC or PM, so we mantain this thread organized and we don't lose any request. I will try to write each request so if we miss one I can notify you about that. Any ideas you have so we are able to control the thread without posting?

Add me on skype or something

Former [Crooks]
Awkward you joined just today and ask for some tc. No

Former [Crooks]