Toribash
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Uh. I press Q make next attack will deal additional damage. Triforce will just increases 150% of my dmg on my next attack if I using abilitie (Q)

Both additional dmg on one attack...

Math:
My 243 attack dmg + Q (110 dmg plus 700 soul dmg) + Triforce 364.5 dmg = 1416.5 dmg.
I knew, I did wrong, not 1.5k dmg

If you want to be precise, it's
243ad+746q+174 triforce = 1163 damage without counting reductions.
You seem to misunderstand how triforce works. It's 150% of your BASE ad, which for lvl18 nasus is 116. Bonus AD doesn't count in.

Now if you want to be really fucking precise, if Janna would have no items at all, at 18 lvl she would have around ~80 armor, your masteries (as you have no armpen items) would reduce that to ~65 at most. Therefore after calculations you would deal 704 damage. If she would be level 18, that'd be 40% of her max health without items.

Of course she must've been like lvl12, as it is usual for supports at that time.
(I'm bored, if she was at lvl12 without items, you would hit her for around 65% of her health, leaving her with around 485 hp.)
Last edited by JtanK; Jun 26, 2012 at 11:52 PM.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
What the hell I did seen it show 1400-1500 dmg on when I hit champions. I think it's did with critical.

Or not.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Somehow I managed to have over 200 farm with an AD carry by the 20 minutes mark.

Best prepare for the end of the world now.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
numbers he played trynd and went 12/2...

also he was jungle.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
The enemy must have been derps.

Trynd is countered by either a) thornmail, b) exhaust, or c) hard cc. The last two should be on almost any team, and the first can be built by anybody.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I still prefer Tiamat Nasus. Shitsngigglesgalore.

Q procs with Tiamat? I mean, that dmg?