Ranking
Karthus is strong regardless of his ult. He can absolutely wreck teamfights without even popping R. People are just mad that they can't plan ahead for a Karthus ult.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
It's true, he has super sustain, due to the low mana cost of his primary attack, the little ground burst thing. (sorry, I don't play him so I don't know the names)

And his E, the circle drain just dominates in damage either way.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
At first it was like "Oh, I can finally play some League of Legends. Let's try it as Ezreal, one of my best champions."
But then it was like "I'm a fucking rusty noob now, please stop fucking raging - I'm trying hard".

lets go co op vs ai lets go woo woo
Winning a co op would be great for me. I still have some weird IP-bonus riot was giving out, and a first win in a day.
meow
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
damn tryhards
and i am so happy that they're nerfing global ults
but now karthus wont be viable imo

O god! Please tell me shen's ult is safe! PLEASE!

EDIT: Nevermind, I hear its just a CD nerf.

Phew if he became like a TF ult, I think I'd cry.
DAMN.
You guys know you can 4-hit with Draven's ult?

1. put ward somewhere near their inhibitor tower
2. launch ult from summoners rift platform
3. when axes will be coming back (after 2 hits into someone) and they will be about half way to platform, teleport to ward (it should hit 3rd time someone)
4. recall to base, axes will follow you (and 4th hit)

Originally Posted by Saint View Post
You guys know you can 4-hit with Draven's ult?

1. put ward somewhere near their inhibitor tower
2. launch ult from summoners rift platform
3. when axes will be coming back (after 2 hits into someone) and they will be about half way to platform, teleport to ward (it should hit 3rd time someone)
4. recall to base, axes will follow you (and 4th hit)

Lol'd.
Gonna try this.

Also, just won a ranked with sion.
Was laning against an amazingly passive shen who just pushed to my turret, so I farmed off it. He never touched me apart from the odd q.

So at the 20 minute mark I was 200 cs. Got a triple, almost a quad (FUCKING SHYVANA STOLE IT WITH DRAGON SHIT) and we pushed to their nexus.

Fun times.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
in other news, leona is hella strong. I always knew this but damn. Scary shit. I really need to get her

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم