Toribash
I see it from a different way.
Let's place 2 options:
Active on forums, not ingame: he's interacting with the clan keeping the Vector tag with him wherever he goes which I assume shows loyalty? Yet again, the tag ain't even being used anywhere.
Active ingame, not the forums: he's making use of the clan name and showing his skills to the entire community, bring fame to the clan, without necessarily interacting with us. For me that's better honestly.

For me I can never be ingame except for a few minutes to chill with you guys but that's just it. Let's take it from this perspective: I never do anything in the clan I just lead all of you guys. I'm not using my art skills, nor my replay making skills, I'm just around you guys taking lead of you with Aadame and the help of Karbn for the good of y'all. What does it make me then? The useless boss of the clan?
Don't "cage" somebody in one thing they do, at least they're making use of the clan tag in their name, are they not? And if he's interacting with us then that shows interest from him towards us and that's just it. No need for him to hit the forums, and it's never bad for us to go ingame. How else are we using the clan's name otherwise? IMO Loyd is bringing the most activity to the clan.

Now enough drama, back to shit posting. I'll discuss this with the leaders when I can. End of story.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Just adding somethin here real quick

Loyd was pretty chill the few times I found him ingame. I dont think he has anything against us, he just wants to play xD

OKAY UUUHHHHHHHH
SHITPOSTING

i got nothing
i miss halue
;~;
¿?
Where's halue? xD
I find him sometimes on steam but not in here...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
I see it from a different way.
Let's place 2 options:
Active on forums, not ingame: he's interacting with the clan keeping the Vector tag with him wherever he goes which I assume shows loyalty? Yet again, the tag ain't even being used anywhere.
Active ingame, not the forums: he's making use of the clan name and showing his skills to the entire community, bring fame to the clan, without necessarily interacting with us. For me that's better honestly.

For me I can never be ingame except for a few minutes to chill with you guys but that's just it. Let's take it from this perspective: I never do anything in the clan I just lead all of you guys. I'm not using my art skills, nor my replay making skills, I'm just around you guys taking lead of you with Aadame and the help of Karbn for the good of y'all. What does it make me then? The useless boss of the clan?
Don't "cage" somebody in one thing they do, at least they're making use of the clan tag in their name, are they not? And if he's interacting with us then that shows interest from him towards us and that's just it. No need for him to hit the forums, and it's never bad for us to go ingame. How else are we using the clan's name otherwise? IMO Loyd is bringing the most activity to the clan.

Now enough drama, back to shit posting. I'll discuss this with the leaders when I can. End of story.

I love this post, and I love you too Pat

Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
Anyone else's toribash forumss page been down recently?

it happens to me at times but not for long
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeet says the hypebeast
-----
I finally finished my session at the parkour gym today. Nearly landed a btwist first attempt! I'll keep practicing and get back to you guys on how this goes
Last edited by Karbn; Jul 30, 2018 at 11:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
yo guys

I've been trying to make art but not like drawings, I'm trying to do Vector stuff like updating our logo or just making one that fits better to our channel but I need help. Overall I just want to give this clan a new look, maybe (I'm planning a lot of drawing stuff too! >:^) )

also editing skills would help since I want our members to use an intro with something Vector related in their edits. Can you imagine Vector logo getting as famous as Koi in editing community? Maybe that'll be possible someday

things like 3D cough cough hi patrick, photoshop and editing skills are more than welcome. Art skills like drawings too but digital art prefered

anyone who's up for helping just say here and eventually I'll hit you up whenever I need help. Also, obviously, feel free to do stuffs by your own if you want

on a side note: I didn't forget our animation thing Karbn, maybe it looks like I'm coming with a lot of projects and forgetting ours but I'm still practicing and, holy shit that's hard. I'll get there once I'm finished with Fallen and our collab (that is taking a lot of my time OwO)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]