Toribash
Ok so here goes
Hello! I am Thirteen year old Jonathan. AKA "soap". LOL you are probably wondering why? Because I was a little lad four years old years old, My mom bought soap when I got home it was an orange bar of soap, little me thinking it was candy ate it. I didn't know what I was eating but it smelled good. Didn't taste good though. My mom took me to the emergency room all I had was diarrhea for a few days. So that's the end and the name just caught on.

Why Flip?:
Well first off Im an orange belt about to get green. Befor I downloaded the game I watched the game of two youtubers ToribashEsports and some dude named Concon. I have seen monkeyishi and monkeyapex in top five insane fights. Both monkeys being very talented in there moves. Ok so that's how I found out about flip. So what can I offer I am a lame person I can make simple heads and that's about it.

Facts:
I live in South Carolina. And that's about it

That's it hope you guys like it and there it is soap also my favorite subject in school is english so.

-soap who like aikido and greykido.
Originally Posted by XxSoapxX View Post

App

really nice app, i vote YES
if you get accepted pls remember to keep active on this thread
Originally Posted by XxSoapxX View Post
Hello! I am Thirteen year old Jonathan. AKA "soap". LOL you are probably wondering why? Because I was a little lad four years old years old, My mom bought soap when I got home it was an orange bar of soap, little me thinking it was candy ate it. I didn't know what I was eating but it smelled good. Didn't taste good though. My mom took me to the emergency room all I had was diarrhea for a few days. So that's the end and the name just caught on.

Why Flip?:
Well first off Im an orange belt about to get green. Befor I downloaded the game I watched the game of two youtubers ToribashEsports and some dude named Concon. I have seen monkeyishi and monkeyapex in top five insane fights. Both monkeys being very talented in there moves. Ok so that's how I found out about flip. So what can I offer I am a lame person I can make simple heads and that's about it.

Facts:
I live in South Carolina. And that's about it

That's it hope you guys like it and there it is soap also my favorite subject in school is english so.

-soap who like aikido and greykido.

ph very nice app soap i cote yes too. welaiting for some yes and ill isend the invitaion
just a fancy signature
Let's get this straight, you're in, you're mature for being only being the age of 13 (as your application is well made and quite funny tbh) we have some rules that you should read, it's nothing really major just standard stuff, you should really read it tho. As you're only green belted you have to really try to get in the game because inactivity isn't tolerated.

Other than that, welcome, my name is sj I'm 18 years old, I'm one of the oldest members here still sort of active and I hope you'll feel like home ^^ enjoy
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Thank you guys!
I will read and I am gonna be active i just have school but will post and work har! thank you again
Application
Name: Jesse (No last name sorry)
Date of birth: 10/26/1999
GMT: -4:00
Primary language: English
Secondary language: N/A
Belt: Green
Alternate accounts: Maxtix (2nd Dan) No access to this account
Preffered mods: xspar, any parkour mods, Aikido
Previous clans: Sparring Nation
Biography: Jesse (No last name) was born on 10/26/1999 in Kentucky. He has been playing Toribash for about 4 years and has learned a lot along the way. He raised a clan called Sparring Nation. A certain someone decided to revive that clan but in his opinion it failed. Jesse has had a few of his replays showcased on the "Manonfirefilms" channel. He used to have a respectable amount of popularity on his alternate account (Maxtix).
EMAIL:[email protected]
Why you want to join: I want to join this clan because I think I would a decent asset to this clan. If I joined I could bring creative replays and possibly some art, maybe. I find this clan extraordinarily better than the other average realism based clans mainly because you guys are actually active and talented.

P.S. "Pink - Charged" is a work in progress
Attached Files
Pink - Dedication.rpl (236.9 KB, 5 views)
Pink - Speed.rpl (93.5 KB, 3 views)
Pink - Charged.rpl (83.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Pinnky; Oct 2, 2015 at 09:55 AM.
the apps isnt that great and it doesnt really discribe why you want to join (Flip) and not any other clan
also your forum activity looks pretty poor
but if you promise to become forum active and chat with us on our Clan Discussion thread i'd say yes.

Also one question, why dont you apply with your 2nd Dan Acc?
is it banned, already in a clan or whats with that?
Whats wrong with the app?
I have poor forum activity because of school. I only have time on the weekends. But I'll try to be more active if you let me in.
I couldn't apply with my other account (Maxtix) because I don't remember the password and I just wanted to start over. Maxtix is not in another clan
Last edited by Pinnky; Sep 26, 2015 at 10:26 PM.