Toribash
no i didnt. I was saying go into the reasons you wanted clean slate. but i dont care anymore.

Rejected, etc.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
I applied once, like a month or two ago, i was wanting apply again because, why not. This is an amazingly well organized clan, and in my opinion is more well built than others, should easily be the top ranked clan. I did get rejected but, i do love to clan war, and you seem to do a lot of them ^-^ i get really weird wins .-. and most people say its bullfrog that i win most of the time xD.
Its not easy being green.
xD i just figured since you already knew all my information from last time i wouldnt have to say all my info
Its not easy being green.
Name:nilo123tje
Belt:Black
Hobbies: I like soccer and playing video games and i like being in school with my friends.
About me: I am a nice person and i am very active on Toribash. Iplay it very much every day.
Why i want to join this clan: I would like to join this clan because i wanna have fun and be with clan friends and the benefit of having me in the clan is i would donate half of the TC i win from tourneys and helping other people to have fun in the clan.