Ranking
ALL MID

OMG NOOB CARY JUST FARMS NO HELP TF
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Recently started playing this after I was successfully able to get past the 2059285826 errors the client threw at me. Account name is Altiesen (NA). Hope you don't mind a newbie on your friend list...
Originally Posted by Hippybob View Post
If mid is getting 1v3'd I would push top turret. Or if the enemy top was still there I would just play the lane normally. You can't just surrender your turret for the sake of mid.

Also I haz 9 winstreak in ranked nao
1170 nao :3

Oracle is 1428 elo, and I agree with him.

Also, pressure from another lane can bring people from mid to top, thus alleviating mid's pressure.

And Numbers is 1552 ELO and he'd agree with me.

And my ELO should actually be in the 1500's, but I let ELO decay bring me down three times :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
It seems im too helpful for this audience

You're unranked. Please get some experience to back yourself up before you run your mouth.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Just played a game and went 24-3-10 as darius (typical darius score) and had two teammates that were level 20 "plotting revenge" on me, apparently the jax, who said he could beat any darius 1v1, was 2.5k elo and the xin who went 6-13-5 was 1.9k elo.

also apparently fiddlesticks is the #1 pick in ranked and nothing can counter him, ignite doesn't even lower his hp steal

i love pubs
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Just played a game and went 24-3-10 as darius (typical darius score) and had two teammates that were level 20 "plotting revenge" on me, apparently the jax, who said he could beat any darius 1v1, was 2.5k elo and the xin who went 6-13-5 was 1.9k elo.

also apparently fiddlesticks is the #1 pick in ranked and nothing can counter him, ignite doesn't even lower his hp steal

i love pubs

Ban Cass Pick Grag.
Win all Pubs.
If you can't defend a push from middle then you might as well push another lane yourself. Same goes with teamfights. If your team just won't win teamfights, then splitpush as hard as you can.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Guys I have no idea which champion to purchase I have 7000 battle points or whatever...
Please give me some good options.