Toribash
you need to gaslight it by using soft words

"I've been playing Toribash for a while now, and while I've enjoyed the gameplay, I'm starting to feel incredibly frustrated with the state of the game. It seems like the developers aren't putting in enough effort to keep the game fresh and exciting. The lack of updates and new content is becoming a real problem, and it's starting to feel like the game is becoming stagnant.
The community is also becoming increasingly toxic, with players constantly cheating and exploiting the game. It's disheartening to see so many people who are more interested in breaking the rules than actually playing the game.
Furthermore, I've noticed that dissenting voices are being censored on the forum and in the discord server. It's concerning to see that any criticism or alternative viewpoints are being silenced and not allowed to be heard. This kind of censorship is detrimental to the growth and improvement of the game and the community.
I understand that game development takes time and resources, but it's been far too long since the last major update. I hope the developers can step up and put in the effort to revitalize the game and create a better experience for everyone. It's also important that they listen to their players and create a platform for open and honest communication.
I love Toribash and I want to see it thrive, but the current state of the game is making it difficult for me to continue playing and enjoying it."
alright guy
That's the most Steam review looking thing I've read in a while

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
you need to gaslight it by using soft words

: (
just wanna generate some honest-to-goodness hate speech, need to work on my gaslighting skills
Shaking my head
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
sup
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal