Toribash
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
You know, people said the same thing about jungle Shyvana.

i know dat. but normally u have a top/mid/bot with a bit off CC that u can gank good. or u have a mallet...

and u confuse me now. shyvana is one of my main jungler but dafuq i dont know how i succesfull gank xD ill do but couldnt explain how.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Shyvanna is better mid.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Ap shyv too stronk when playing ultimate bravery. People should try playing it, it's actually fun.
-----
Ap shyv too stronk when playing ultimate bravery. People should try playing it, it's actually fun.
Last edited by Mcfly; Aug 16, 2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So far I'm having a huge amount of fun with master yi.
Air attack (Q) as well as (E) are amazing, and if I have the ultimate activated and manage to kill people (which is most likely to happen while both e and ultimate are activated) everything cools down instantly and I get to do it again. Think he's best bot.
Only guy I see a challenge while playing as yi is shen, even though he's not that much, he manages to cancel my Q once in a while.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by EJM View Post
So far I'm having a huge amount of fun with master yi.
Air attack (Q) as well as (E) are amazing, and if I have the ultimate activated and manage to kill people (which is most likely to happen while both e and ultimate are activated) everything cools down instantly and I get to do it again. Think he's best bot.
Only guy I see a challenge while playing as yi is shen, even though he's not that much, he manages to cancel my Q once in a while.

Yi sux against any competent team. It's not hard to shut him down, and he degrades to a backdoor machine by the end of the game because of it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I had a problem with that once, but if you have a nice leveled W, you can go up to 3 people hitting you without actually having your health decrease. Tried that earlier today, works like a charm until my ultimate cools down so I can sprint out of there.

Plus, it's very easy to turn the battle, being chased by a couple enemies, an easy Q/E then sprinting away works every time.

Oh and he does great in an ambush, once an enemy is between Yi and a turret/ally, there's basically no hope for him/her.
Last edited by EJM; Aug 17, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Yi sux against any competent team. It's not hard to shut him down, and he degrades to a backdoor machine by the end of the game because of it.

Go easy on EJM, man.
He's like level 5. Only new to the game.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Go easy on EJM, man.
He's like level 5. Only new to the game.

I am going easy on him :s I could have said:

Dumb bitch, Yi sucks in every way possible, he's hard countered by any sort of map awareness or hard cc, which any good player would have. Go die in a pit noob, omg what are you 2 elo? Scrub.

So ya.... I am going easy on him :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Okay.
I'll reword that.

Lie to EJM, Oracle. He's only new to the game.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~