Toribash
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Okay.
I'll reword that.

Lie to EJM, Oracle. He's only new to the game.

Oh.

Play Karma. She's the bestest champ ever. You'll win all the games. Go bot with the AD carry and take all the farm, the AD won't need it anyways. Always push to the tower and never ward river, that way the enemy is intimidated by your incredible balls of steel and is too busy pissing themselves to defend yourself. Also remember that turrets are strong, but real men will take them head on without any minions. Make sure to go AD Karma, because she already gets AP with her passive. That way you will do damage in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND THE ENEMY CAN'T BUILD AGAINST YOU :OOOOOO
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Gunblade karma.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
He's like level 5. Only new to the game.

Hey hey hey... I'm level 7 :<

Boonana, if you're free 9 hours from now, I could possibly go online.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I'm on now EJM.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Oh.

Play Karma. She's the bestest champ ever. You'll win all the games. Go bot with the AD carry and take all the farm, the AD won't need it anyways. Always push to the tower and never ward river, that way the enemy is intimidated by your incredible balls of steel and is too busy pissing themselves to defend yourself. Also remember that turrets are strong, but real men will take them head on without any minions. Make sure to go AD Karma, because she already gets AP with her passive. That way you will do damage in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE AND THE ENEMY CAN'T BUILD AGAINST YOU :OOOOOO

This is v. good advice. I get to 400 ELO with these tactics.

Started playing Akali, oooooohhh man, too many deeps.
Except that she's another version of Katarina and Leblanc and need to be treated as such (MEANING SHE'S SITUATIONAL).
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set