Toribash
Cheers for the feedback. In response to your comments, I'm actually glad you described it as an 'offset' of dubstep; I'm trying not to copy what other producers are making and, like a lot of other producers, I'm attempting to create something that sounds different to 'coventional' dubstep songs.

With this particular song, I didn't want to have yet another big filthy drop, but instead focused on what I could do in terms of one progressive bassline as opposed to loads of different sounds and noises all thrown in and layered on top of one another. I also like to keep have a very melody-centered feel to my music as well, as I've noticed many producers at the moment have forgotten that that's the whole point, so thank you for your compliments concerning that particular area.

Oh and yes I do have a Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/cowl
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Dude, how do you know Jordan Mencel?

I was lurking for a DnB tune he posted long ago and noticed this. Pretty sick!
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
He's a friend of mine, he lives a few minutes away from me
Damn that's nice, I really wished the US scene was anything like the UK one. Most of the music here in the states is god awful.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Jordan Mencel? I copied his Skrillex bass from one of his videos a long time ago. Might do it again later.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
Had a nice beat and flow, Could use some fix ups, but it seemed pretty great to me, even though I do not listen to a whole bunch of dubstep besides of what people post on the forums. Seemed pretty good to me... but the "drop the base(base) drop the base (base) drop the base (base)..." seemed to repetitive to me. other then that 8-9/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I liked the song awesome but the bass drop should get lower or so. other than that it's all pretty cool thanks for the presentation :3
oh shit waddup
<ChuckNinja>Oh god guys, I'm not into dubstep
<ChuckNinja>but that marco guy is great.

I have nothing bad to say, they're just awesome.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Been ages since I've done anything new, been a bit busy. And when I'm not busy I'm lazy. Anyway, here's a new song. I've got a few more in progress as well. Hope you like it: