Toribash
First name:Florian
Belt:Brown

Description about yourself: Mhh .. There is nothing much to say about me I Play for fun and want to show that My Favorite Mod is Wushu ...

Why you want to join:I want to Help -Black to get Official and will Publish the Clan I f u let me in i would be happy Thanks
ok :P i will not lie, i voted no for mdm because i just dont know him and his posts is 13 only D: he is not interested in forums :P but maybe he cant find place to post so, sry mdm and scorpionma i vote yes for mdm, thekille4o and chenzun i tested him he is good player for his belt and he is my friend )))
please invite mdm to clan
Last edited by xXOm4rXx; Jun 30, 2012 at 01:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[-Black]

First name:austin
Belt:brown

Description about yourself:
i am nice.but i get mad just little times that i get mad.i am not very good.i am almost allways active.

Why you want to join:i want to help the clan
Age: 12, but very mature for my age. I am also considered a 'Grammar Nazi'.
First name: Alex
Belt: Green, my old account was Black Belt.

Description about yourself: Oh, okay... *breaths heavily* A description... I can handle this... *exhales* Okay, Hello. I am Alex, I live in England and I love Spahgetti and games with gore in them. I don't respect rage-quitters, as they have no respect for others. I play by those rules when playing, I try to respect everyone I can.

Why you want to join: I want to join this clan, as it is my first clan, and it seems like a friendly, but disicplined clan. And I respect that, I really do. Anyways, hope you accept me, and I hope I can win some tourney's for you guys, to put into the clan bank.
dogface12: yes and dogface i tested you, you are good

lactic:i sorry to say this but...

i say yes ;)
Last edited by Micah; Jun 30, 2012 at 11:37 PM.
First name:nathan
Belt:orange

Description about yourself:
i am a bmxer i like to draw and i play toribash

Why you want to join:
i may be a low rank but im trying my hardest to get higher and i like the clan and im willing to help the clan