Toribash
Through time was great. I just don't like how you're getting dragged down by gravity it looks like you are having trouble moving around, hits where nice specially the last one.
I still like your -9 replays better :b
Battlecry- Opener was a bit bland/overused but the way you pulled into the first hit was unique and nice. The first hit was OK, not was powerful or as big as I would have liked but meh. Split was cool and I liked the way you grabbed ukes wrist, it was one of those things that you have to watch twice because it's so smooth and effortless. Skeet was great and so was the pose, gj.
Through time-same thing that internet said
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Hm, alright.

Took a break off serious replaymaking and tried making a replay with only 10 tf. Obviously that means that it's going to be really messy and stuff, so don't cnc too harshly.

Edit: Made a new replay with 20 tf, might experiment with this more.
Attached Files
!Dat--[M]--Rough.rpl (132.1 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by DatSkip; Nov 27, 2013 at 03:03 PM.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Rough was nice, a bit weird tho.
Calm after the storm was excellent right up to that manip thing, the decap was cool.
Walking is too mainstream: Lies! you walk here, or run, only backwards, for a good three steps. The kick looks nice and powerful, but the DMs around the chest area happen too effortlessly. You rip the first arm off instead of striking, which can look good, but only if its natural, which I don't find this. The two other DMs are definitely legitimate, but the punch doesn't look powerful because you connect with the elbow almost completely extended - you can't follow through after the DMs. Nice proof of concept though, well posed, and the scoot to Uke looks natural.

Lunge: This is the kind of thing I meant about the punch. This kick looks like it could go through a brick wall. I'm pretty sure you could make a nice Boomhit if you hit Uke in the chest area with it. Nicer than the second kick where the angle is very high again, and you have your knee bunched up against your chest and arm. The way you leave your leg just hanging in the air a while after connecting looks a bit stiff too. The rest of your movement is pretty fluid, especially going in for the pose.
Last edited by Archlurps; Dec 22, 2013 at 12:09 PM. Reason: format
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Walking is too mainstream was near flawless, the only problem was the second hit, it would have been way better without grab. Gj.