Toribash
I had a bit of experience from a previous forum (Neoseeker), so I wasn't really ALL THAT nooby.
There were a few fuck-ups, I'll admit, like the time I posted a really shit replay for the 'duality' replay comp, but everyone sucked at this game at one stage or another, right?
The same day I registered I started to post on the forums. I played a lot of singleplayer before I registered though. I was very eager when I was a very new noob. I think I'm pretty much a noob now too, since I started not long ago...
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Wow, I'm still a noob in my own eyes, just because I was NOT expecting this kind of outcome for this thread (LOL)
But heck... I'm not nearly the noob I was when I first started... Dalir can tell you that much if he remembers... *cough* randomthingsthread *cough*
I DID SIR
HE'S MY COUSIN
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
I think the thing everyone remembers most about my noobness were my giant rants on politics etc.

back when the debate forum was actually fun, back in the good 'ol days.

I remember running around in the texture requests, competing on requests for whatever tc I could scoop up. I remember my 'nemesis' was novi, but now he's epic winrar, and I'm just lazy

nostlagia makes me sad.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
To be honest, I kept flamming people whenever I lose a match. Saying, "You suck, that was luck, not skill"

Whenever I win, I say, "lol, I win, you lose" and other crap like that.

And I still do it until now. Rarely. :3 Really rare.

I was more like a total asshole to everybody else. I used lots of smilies like , and all that. I went like that until I turned to a 2nd dan black belt, I learned better moves from higher belts or something, learned how to make average replay's, better openers, mastering other mods, and I kept quiet and starting being a good sport, as well as becoming better and not using nubby smilies.

Those were the glory days.
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 22, 2009 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Added more stuff..
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Oh christ, I wish I had the time to go back and delete all my old posts from my earlier days. They're shameful. I was such a retard, it's sad. I would do stupid shit and then complain when I got banned, like the admins hated me. Dear god, please let me forget.
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Oh christ, I wish I had the time to go back and delete all my old posts from my earlier days. They're shameful. I was such a retard, it's sad. I would do stupid shit and then complain when I got banned, like the admins hated me. Dear god, please let me forget.

Learn by doing.

Or in your case, learn a lot by failing horribly.
screw all of you, I still use about an average of one smiley, though usually it is closer to two, per post. But only if it is a sort of big post

Its actually a bad habit of mine, I have been writing music reviews for a website lately, and every time I write the editor I am tempted to tack on a
Last edited by deady; Aug 23, 2009 at 02:46 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.