Toribash
Re: Hard day at the office (bryce)
Right heres a new render ive been working on.. its a bit of a paradoy on the joust mod.. im gonna make a better backdrop but here it is for now. I will get to work on the requests but this is something i wanted to do for an hour. Hope you enjoy it

Tori Joust

Originally Posted by Mouta
do you use 3ds max to do that or what?

He uses Bryce. He said that on the first post.

Anyway, great job! These are fantastic!
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible
Without being critical, and only trying to help: His neck is too large, you might to wanna shrink it and move it downward or somethin'.

Also, did you use multireplicate on the links?
Just wonderin'.
yeah i agree the neck is a bit to big.. hadnt realised that.. and no i didnt multi replicated the links made each individual myself.. i did copy and paste some for the pole to pole bit but that bits just temporary before i make the stage in the backdrop

Also guys heres a new image ive made.. i dont know what i think of this one.. i like the idea of tori retiring image but i got bit bored of doing it so stopped before adding in more minor details.. so i would really like to know what u guys think and if i should carry on with this image?

Tori Retiring

You've put enough work into it already I think, you might as well finish it, give him some feet, let him relax a bit, make the leaves not so plasticy and give them a texture, randomize the textures on the wood, so they don't look so uniform, and maybe try a different sky?

Again, I don't mean to be critical of your work, you do a quite nice job.
Yeah i got kinda bored with it so stuck on the same textures on to speed things up and get a basic image out of it. heres another Image i did. it ties in with the 'Ukes Revenge' series. except Ukes come back as a zombie! Wahey!

Zombie Uke:

You might wanna either turn down the specularity a bit, soften the shadows, or add diffusion, because he's awfully reflective, and maybe turn up the transparency on the color tabs on his sides, because I think you're using ruby glass, and is quite see-through. =3
I think making a shop'd take all the fun out of it, and you wouldn't wanna do it anymore if you felt pressured.
Just be awesome, and awesome will follow you around
Originally Posted by Kaze
You might wanna either turn down the specularity a bit, soften the shadows, or add diffusion, because he's awfully reflective, and maybe turn up the transparency on the color tabs on his sides, because I think you're using ruby glass, and is quite see-through. =3

Now your just getting picky Kaze!

The specularity is up cause when u have none reflective green it just looks blocky and not that asthetically pleasing to the eye..
The Shadows are hard because theres a light sorce right behind uke and it looks like there might be more behind him with thoose shadows.
adding diffusion will just make him brighter.. i dont want a bright zombie
and if i turn the transparency up on his sides he dosnt look as creepy.. like i said above.. blocky... he looks abit more ghouley this way to..

And mainly... He's a zombie!!!! have u seen a zombie uke.. no.. so this is what they look like to me.. go make ur own zombie :P

(btw im not having a go dont worry )

And your right about the shop thing.. i dont like the idea of having deadlines to do these. i do this for pleasure. but like ive done before if anyone really wants something and is really nice to me i might see what i can do

Oh and thanks for the praise spencer.. i like praise.. i get withdrawl symptons without it :P