Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The Suffering 1 and 2:
stupid needle mother f$#@ers jump out from nowhere (unless your near water then its understandable) and try to stab you in the neck. also the spider things with blades for limbs.

Prey:
it got pretty freaky at some points.

F.E.A.R. 1 and 2:
the little girl has to be the most freakiest thing of the game.

Resident Evil 4:
not only did i almost shit myself in fear but i swear i almost had a heart attack O_O
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
The only game out of those i've played is RE4.

Yeah, some parts of it are pretty frightening.
Yeah, i'm the Boxman
<~ishi> damnit ishi where are you.
Originally Posted by kamil4412 View Post
Resident evil 1-3. Omg i don't remember which part was it but in one fo RE's you are walking through police station and Nemesis comes, and he is walking to you and you have to choose:run or fight.

That I can relate to. Then when you're about to leave and you go down the stairs in the RPD, you hear this like *BUMP* from downstairs and the music suddenly changes. I didn't know it was the Nemesis theme music (which, by the way, always plays when he's nearby) so I run down the stairs all "lalalala", and start running down the hallway. At that point my general line of thought switches to "HOLY FUCK NEMESIS JUST JUMPED THROUGH THE WINDOW WITH A ROCKET LAUNCHER RARARARARA."

That guy really made you run for your life. Worst part is, if you don't knock him out during a non-boss area encounter, he'll chase you non-stop through rooms unless you switch between major areas, like if you cross the shift point for Uptown/Downtown.

Also from that game, the Gravedigger scared the crap out of me. There were mutant worms earlier but they were pretty tiny, and didn't even hurt when they leeched onto you. "Is that just a bunch of worms? Hah, what a challe- *100 foot tall Gravedigger rears up and shows off foot-long teeth*...FFF-"
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Haha, I could barely get past the first part of Fear: Project Origin, and this was the demo.

To be honest I don't play scary FPS games because I get scared at the tiniest thing. At least TF2 isn't scary.

The only game I would play involving zombies and whatnot, is Plants Vs Zombies. Good game.
i shouted a hell lotta times when playing RE2 when i was about 5...hate those licker tongues stuff.

FEAR 2 for pc.the school.OF DEATH.i screamed like a little girl and i literally did piss myself.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
For me probly resident evil 1 i was so scared of it when i was younger because i couldnt even figure out how to move. i also think l4d is sometimes scary especially when your in the dark and and u hear the tank music.
STACKING THAT GWOP
Left4Dead is insanely scary when surrounded by hundreds of zombies, or at least it increases the tension levels.
Shit bricks as in awesomeness or as holy crap that's scary!
Anyways, I used to be scared of the striders on Half-Life 2.
Don't ask why, it's just a really huge robot, imagine that outside your house.
*shudder*
ayylmaos are real