Toribash
The opener was kinda akward, but it was ok I guess.
The manip was incredible, but the torso kick could have had more power.
The boom was great, but the decap was kinda weak.
The pose was amazing.

8.5/10
Keep it up.
oh yeah
I didnt like the decap much but had i made it anymore powerful i wouldve lost my transition into the pose.
No.
I was extremely bored. So i threw together what was going to be a tricking replay. And then i was going to turn it into a madman with a really long intro. And then i turned it into just a plain decap. And then i accidentally dismembered ukes arm so i just said fuck it and starting messing around. Anyways, i did it in like twenty minutes and in one try.
Attached Files
Boredom.rpl (333.0 KB, 14 views)
No.
Opener was way too long. But good.
Decap was decent.
Arm dm was... ok... simple.
Pose was ok.

8/10
M I N I V A N
Yeah like i said, it wasnt meant to be a serious replay. It was past midnight and i made it without going back and editing. But now im going to make it into a real replay. Im taking the decap and then jumping, twisting, and booming the glutes.
Attached Files
#Boredom Wip.rpl (201.0 KB, 14 views)
No.
Hey dag , how you doin?
i think the replay was pretty nice. keep your legs more laxed. Time to time ur left/ right leg stays straight for too long. other than that, it has a really good realistic feel to it. I liked the flip to arm decap in the first replay better than the one you just posted tho

But continue your decaps. Youve improved ALOT since ive last seen you. Damn... i need to catch up ._.

best of luck man your doin great ;)
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
oi you ive been looking for you. where you been? pm me. i want you in fyre and ive been trying to convince kaz.
when i dismembered the arm it was by complete accident lol i was just trying to get a flip. Also, i know what you mean about the leg stiffness. Thats why im working on -30 gravity, to work with my legs. And the newer one is still a work in progress. Im going to get a more powerful kick.
No.
Looks ok.
The opener are still pretty strange.
But I don like the jump.
Decap looked meh.

7/10 so far.
M I N I V A N