Toribash
fly we need a clan allies page, just had a war with legendary now we are allies.
also Dj you gotta pull the replay file from your "replays" folder
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hey Guys Fly let me Back in the Clan. Shout out to Rexxy,DJMC,ME,Manofrail,and Pie we lost by 1 against "Legend" but we still did good.
DJ- there is a "go advanced" button right next to the quick reply. Go there scroll down. "Manage Attachment" click it. Find the file from directory and upload. And yeah I like sparing. Last one was about 1 hour.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Awesome match v4.rplThanks for the responses on the replay showing thing and spar things guys. Also, that Legendary war was really awesome and don't be so down on yourself Mano you were awesome!
PS: i'm not sure if this is a good save in comparison to other replays/saves or if this link works but i got this a couple days ago and thought it was kind of cool :P
Fly I think some of these guys near us on the clan list are easy pickings for wars such as (NOT) or (idiot) why not just take advantage and make a stand! we can also get known that way completing some clan goals!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
What about staying low for sometime. Btw have you heard that they are taking away 3D items?
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Originally Posted by Eelectro View Post
What about staying low for sometime. Btw have you heard that they are taking away 3D items?

This really does suck, I want my shades.....
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Omg this clan need my art...
Hi everyone I'm the new member of Nito and ask me if you need banners or anything for the clan thread because I can PIMP it :3