Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Drummer View Post
You posted Iggy Pop, an old punk band and compared it to Sum 41. I was talking about new punk, so stfu. I've listened to way too much new punk from many punk bands, so I do know a shitpickle about what I'm talking about. You need to compare the correct and corresponding bands according to the timeline that was mentioned. I said Sum 41, so obviously, new punk.

Wow that wasn't Iggy pop it was the Stooges.
New comparision just for you:
You may have even heard the name of refused surfing the sites of Epitaph and Fat Wreck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsJEVbJwCEU

I must admit that I don't know a shitpickle about modern punk bands, but I'm pretty sure I still do know more than you.

I freaking hate The Ramones by the way. They suck so much balls and they are the most obnoxious punk band ever to live. I'll be surprised if you won't be offended by that.

Eh that post just shows how you don't know a shitpickle about punk. If you want to offend me throw shit at bands like Dead Moon, MC5, The stooges, Operation Ivy etc. etc. I like Ramones, but much of their fame comes from the pioneer status they achieved. The music isn't that special anymore.
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by DaBandito View Post
Wow that wasn't Iggy pop it was the Stooges.
New comparision just for you:
You may have even heard the name of refused surfing the sites of Epitaph and Fat Wreck
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsJEVbJwCEU

It was Iggy Pop AND the Stooges as it said in the video.

I must admit that I don't know a shitpickle about modern punk bands, but I'm pretty sure I still do know more than you.

Eh that post just shows how you don't know a shitpickle about punk. If you want to offend me throw shit at bands like Dead Moon, MC5, The stooges, Operation Ivy etc. etc. I like Ramones, but much of their fame comes from the pioneer status they achieved. The music isn't that special anymore.

Just because I don't like a band means that I don't know crap about punk? Ya ok.

Well of course you know more about punk simply because you listen to it more than me. After listening to punk, I simply quit on it. So I started to listen to the heavy metal.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
For some reason i dont get the hype that comes with Metal.

I have to partially agree with puffbunny. I must admit that a lot of metal purely sucks, but some songs (and when I say some, I really mean only like, one or two songs) can really pump me up for sports.
It was Iggy Pop AND the Stooges as it said in the video.

You are actually somewhat right with that. The Raw Power era Stooges were more like Iggy Pop being all egotastic and putting Ron Asheton to play bass.

Just because I don't like a band means that I don't know crap about punk? Ya ok.

Well of course you know more about punk simply because you listen to it more than me. After listening to punk, I simply quit on it. So I started to listen to the heavy metal.

I can't even remember what this whole argument was about.
Buuut anyways how do you quit on listening to something? Every punk band suddenly sounded crap? or because MTV started playing slipknot and you thought maybe you get laid if you stop listening to silly punk bands?
Or maybe you realized that anarchy is not working system?
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

You are actually somewhat right with that. The Raw Power era Stooges were more like Iggy Pop being all egotastic and putting Ron Asheton to play bass.

I can't even remember what this whole argument was about.
Buuut anyways how do you quit on listening to something? Every punk band suddenly sounded crap? or because MTV started playing slipknot and you thought maybe you get laid if you stop listening to silly punk bands?
Or maybe you realized that anarchy is not working system?

I tried finding some variety in punk, because I've been on metal for a long time and wanted to try to diversify my musical tastes in rock genres, but I couldn't find the big diversity I was expecting that I find in most rock genres, so I gave up. Slipknot is alright but too much on the verge of mainstream death metal (not exactly death metal). Don't listen to them too much either.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Metal...It makes me feel free...It makes me feel like im in my own world...Metal is music...wich u can love...Its not just music...metal is feelng...This is wat i think about metal
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN WITH NO MERCY!!! HUNT YOU DOWN ALL NIGHTMARE LONG!!!