Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash 3.7 - codename Jarmund
New features:
- Flames and other particles
- History for chat (it remembers what you type and you can press arrow up/down)
- Trickle for mods/replay/scripts screen (you can press 'B' to show mods starting with the letter 'B')
- /set reactiontime - change the reaction time (top clock on the servers)
- Right click on players for menu shortcuts (kick/ban/nudge etc)
- Fixed moving of objects in lua scripts (thanks dafe)
- new multiplayer window that show all players in the server
- option to disable trails/flames (option trails 0)
- ingame SMS instaboosting
- change resolution in setup (saved on quit)

Windows and OSX version released.

http://www.toribash.com/download.php
Last edited by hampa; Apr 4, 2009 at 06:54 PM.
I really love the game (totally addicted), but don't like the changes made in multiplayer UI (hard to see who are fighting) and the window handling (right click drag stops when cursor goes outside the window).

Thank god for 3.69.
jiipee, if you mean the waiting line, the ones that are playing have colored names.

But yeah i do agree that the camera rotating is a little annoying + several other things, will see if the next releases will fix some stuff and if not, i'll get 3.69 back.
Whoop Whoop
Originally Posted by Magix View Post
jiipee, if you mean the waiting line, the ones that are playing have colored names.

I mean, that there is no empty line between the players in 3.7, like there has been. At least was not for me.

Dunno, it was back to 3.69 for me, and I hope that when there is major new release, the empty line, rotating and ... general feeling are carefully re-thought.

Still, Luv the Game
^ Oh my god, just when you think they are now going to stop asking about when something will be released.

Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Windows version is up on the web site. If I don't get any major hickups, I will build the other versions.

Whoop Whoop
im am SO annoyed, im at my dads house, and he only has a laptop, i have to wait till monday to update >.<
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*