Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hey i already said im sorry...
so if you still want to say sh*t to me and not about the video just gtfo...

if you dont accept apologies its your problem -.-'
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Anyone can state opinion, but having experience does give merit. Trying to make a story video beyond this and Attacked takes a lot more work than I think anyone cares to do. Things get messy when replays have be designed to be filmed.
Last edited by FNugget; Jul 6, 2009 at 04:03 PM.
yeah i know
btw fnugget in Attacked the dialog boxes are very well thinked and made.
Originally Posted by FNugget View Post
Anyone can state opinion, but having experience does give merit. Trying to make a story video beyond this and Attacked takes a lot more work than I think anyone cares to do. Things get messy when replays have be designed to be filmed.

A few people know about my story vid that I'm making, and that's precisely what I'm trying to do. Big set pieces, good replays and good dialogue and story.
I'm actually doing some voice acting for it. (not gonna be easy)
Some other guys might be doing VAing as well. Unlike most vids, this one won't be like 8 minutes long, either. I'm splitting it up into episodes. That allows me to improve the look of it as time goes on, thanks to new features being added to TB constantly. We'll see how it goes.
infamous
Originally Posted by extremerun View Post
hey i already said im sorry...
so if you still want to say sh*t to me and not about the video just gtfo...

if you dont accept apologies its your problem -.-'

Try highlighting my post.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
A few people know about my story vid that I'm making, and that's precisely what I'm trying to do. Big set pieces, good replays and good dialogue and story.
I'm actually doing some voice acting for it. (not gonna be easy)
Some other guys might be doing VAing as well. Unlike most vids, this one won't be like 8 minutes long, either. I'm splitting it up into episodes. That allows me to improve the look of it as time goes on, thanks to new features being added to TB constantly. We'll see how it goes.

^ exciting
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Try highlighting my post.

done :P