Ranking
View Poll Results: Chance on becoming offical?
Chance on Becoming Offical?
26 Votes / 81.25%
How the DSC looks?
11 Votes / 34.38%
If you have think this clan has skill?
12 Votes / 37.50%
Do the LDR/Co R great leaders
11 Votes / 34.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by spartalol View Post
im confused right now dont i get teasted or something?

i have seen you play your good so no test
hi. i want to join this clan

name: geir, and im from norway:P

belt: 2nd dan

reason for why i want to join: well, i was searching for a clan and met pittbull52 from this clan. he seemed nice so i just decided to join. too boring to not be in a clan:P

why i like this clan: well... dont know jet just decided to check it out, and see if i feel welcome here. (have been in 2 other clans, and i felt like i wasnt welcome at all in them-.-'')

fav mod: hard question... i got many favs:P i think im best at wushu and maybe judo but almost any mod will do:P

invited by: as i wrote above, i met 2nd[Hoodz]pitbull52 and just decided to ask him

by the way: was just tested by elite[hoodz]spartalol (and passed)

hope to hear from you soon.
Last edited by zindorin; Oct 28, 2009 at 06:43 PM.
i will not say that i'm a pro. i'm just having fun :D
zindorin he did pass hes almos even better than me i think we shold let him in this clan

o and another thing can any of u plzzzzz make a head texture for me i was tryin to make one on gimp photoshop i was rubish plz make me one that goes with the color yelow plz and thank u
if u will make me one and send it to me ill give u 1 k coz thats all i got right now and plz do not make a zombie head.

u know this is a little anoying no hoodz is onlyne cmon come online and plz play come on ur all ofline right now none of u are online man
geting prity lonely here i joined this clan to hav more friends and loads more other reasons and none of u are online IM NOT ANGRY im just saying that u ppl shold play toribash more well not evry day but still wacke up and smell the coffy or if u dont drink that nither do i then wacke up and smell the candy right next to ur computer
C O M E O N L I N E T H A T S A L L I M A S K I N G F O R

PLZ DONT MAKE ME SING IM LONELY

question u know the avatar u ppl hav of ur own tori person how the hell did u get it as ur awatar like the one i saw with the flames i only got a crepy smiley face i realy want my tori person as my avatar thing plz help me
Last edited by spartalol; Oct 28, 2009 at 07:23 PM.
Originally Posted by spartalol View Post
zindorin he did pass hes almos even better than me i think we shold let him in this clan

o and another thing can any of u plzzzzz make a head texture for me i was tryin to make one on gimp photoshop i was rubish plz make me one that goes with the color yelow plz and thank u
if u will make me one and send it to me ill give u 1 k coz thats all i got right now and plz do not make a zombie head.

u know this is a little anoying no hoodz is onlyne cmon come online and plz play come on ur all ofline right now none of u are online man
geting prity lonely here i joined this clan to hav more friends and loads more other reasons and none of u are online IM NOT ANGRY im just saying that u ppl shold play toribash more well not evry day but still wacke up and smell the coffy or if u dont drink that nither do i then wacke up and smell the candy right next to ur computer
C O M E O N L I N E T H A T S A L L I M A S K I N G F O R

PLZ DONT MAKE ME SING IM LONELY

question u know the avatar u ppl hav of ur own tori person how the hell did u get it as ur awatar like the one i saw with the flames i only got a crepy smiley face i realy want my tori person as my avatar thing plz help me

SING IM LONELY!
ok
lonely i am so lonely im so lonely coz hoodz neva comz onlineeeeeee
lonely i am so lonely dont make me sing aggggggggeeeeeeeeeennnnn
lonely i am so lonely why dont hoodz come online i am so lonely plz come online i beg uuuuuuuuuuuuuu lonely why am i so lonely why dont hoodz come onliiiiiiiiiiiiine

THE POINT IS THAT I AM REALY LONELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by seasmy View Post
umm..NO! lol ask matt oh and i got my blue halo head!

Man, Why Not I've Passed the Test...Well... I've Already Asked Matt21211.... I'm In.... ^^

#TribeOn
ure great at singing spartalol

i've just began to make some head textures myself, and im going to make a few this weekend. if i make something worth telling anyone about, i'll let you know:P
i will not say that i'm a pro. i'm just having fun :D